Waise a few of my morning meetings got moved around, so I will share nominations in about 3ish hours. Then you guys can spend time guessing who won which award and forget about Round 6. 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waise a few of my morning meetings got moved around, so I will share nominations in about 3ish hours. Then you guys can spend time guessing who won which award and forget about Round 6. 😛
Whose Junior I am after all😎
Mentally yes and noOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
did the FL grow up yet?
Physically nope
Its kinda uncomfortable to see her being like this
Nah I am goodOriginally posted by: Minionite
Waise a few of my morning meetings got moved around, so I will share nominations in about 3ish hours. Then you guys can spend time guessing who won which award and forget about Round 6. 😛
I rather be thinking what used to happen in the 80s than think who won what
Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise a few of my morning meetings got moved around, so I will share nominations in about 3ish hours. Then you guys can spend time guessing who won which award and forget about Round 6. 😛
Thanks Shreya , Now I don't have to think about R6 and can wait for 3 hours
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Raaho 🤗
Have you find the evidence yet??
My head has been naughty but otherwise I’m good. 😆
My name spelling😶
No yaar i m so tired😵Will search it tmrw or day after..wbu?
Lol why naughty😆
You arent done with the R6?Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Thanks Shreya , Now I don't have to think about R6 and can wait for 3 hours
Fudge!
Its..
Its
Its...SEVENTEENTH ALREADY!!!???
Oh Lord I havent even touched the R6 due to fear of doing it wrong
Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise a few of my morning meetings got moved around, so I will share nominations in about 3ish hours. Then you guys can spend time guessing who won which award and forget about Round 6. 😛
Kuch log multi tasker aur chupe rustom hain..ye googly nhi chalegi😆
Raaho doesnt sound badOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
My name spelling😶
No yaar i m so tired😵Will search it tmrw or day after..wbu?
Lol why naughty😆
Or maybe it does
Atleast it happened only once
These people have changed my name to Alexa so many times
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Raaho doesnt sound bad
Or maybe it does
Atleast it happened only once
These people have changed my name to Alexa so many times
Is does sound bad
Alexa doesnt😆it reminds me of that gadget🤣