Originally posted by: CR6MNKUQ7EPX3OOO
I wanted reboot too....
But jo nahi hua uska kya karein.... Let's wait coz jo bhi changes hue h vo un 6 hours mein hi hue h.....
Hmm, let's see.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: CR6MNKUQ7EPX3OOO
I wanted reboot too....
But jo nahi hua uska kya karein.... Let's wait coz jo bhi changes hue h vo un 6 hours mein hi hue h.....
Hmm, let's see.
Yap
Originally posted by: XVARMMQ3NEL2RM2P
Ab kisi k show hua 220?
Mujhe nahi dikh raha. 😆
Idk about others though
Originally posted by: RN2DJKECKKAN4BPO
So Guys...hehe
Whats happening in vootland...
No new episode
pls check....it would be there....any one 219,220,221,..........or 230
pls check
What none......
Na na..🤪
Last episode was 218 only 🤣
Oho....
So sad
But its okay it will jaldi hi release..
219,220,221 simultaneously thats why taking time🤣🤣
Be prepared.....guys...😉🤣
History likh lo toh bhi controversy nehi hogi. Unfortunately Only my word had that mighty power.😆Originally posted by: GFR76Y4S4KRMLWLK
Characters TV OTT
VANSH Riddhima mein I am a big
(Leaving criminal nhi hu criminal
selective
dumbness
aside)
RIDDHIMA Bappa meri madad I am also a
Kijiye,mein kabhi kisi mafia member
Ki jaan nhi le sakti
ARYAN useless,kabir's sidekick Trusted
With zero brain,spoilt member of
Vansh team
DADI(most Bappa,Panditji,mere Take gun
Shocking) bche,always😭 and uda do😲
AP I am a gangster I am A Saint,
Mumma😎,killed good hearted
URS,RRS,tried
to kill Riddhima
And VANSH,used to
Be in jail
ISHANI No comments😡 No commnets😡
Now summarising little bit I have this huge doubt that how you guys managing this huge gap of name sake continuity from OTT to TV when story claimed to be continuation🤔
PLS ANSWER,..........🙄🤣
Vishal's fans can say anything about RiAnsh or RraHel like lusty couple, p**n show etc. also makes memes on them but if someone used a word for Kabir which was used by writer too (tuchha) then they feel offended.😡