11 years 😲
Yeh bohot choti hai yaar 🤔
Jaldi shaadi Matt kara na iski
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
11 years 😲
Yeh bohot choti hai yaar 🤔
Jaldi shaadi Matt kara na iski
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I know right
He doesn’t let shaurya’s character be one dimensional
We can see character’s inner conflict as well
Koi aur karta aur accha nhi karta toh shaurya would have been worst ITv ML 😆
Only KV could play shaurya can't imagine anyone else here..❤️ I enjoy shaurya more because of kv
Choti behen na rulana 🤣🤣
Thank you guys..
Actually I have started seeing the show recently 2 weeks ago only..
Also, its the first time I am so active on a forum.
So glad to be a part of such an active forum :)
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I think he turned 30 recently. When Shaan sent Aastha the pic, Aastha thought "Mera 29 saal ka beta mere saamne khada hain." And then they recently celebrated his birthday on the show
Yeah..then she will turn 20 this year!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Arz kiya hai
Zindagi hogayi hai barbaad humaari
Padhai mein man nai lagta ab
Anokhi ko manana tou theek hai
Par asal mudda ye hai ki Shaurya ACP ki chai piyega kab?
Never. This is going to be a ritual. Even after turning friends, Shaurya would never drink ACP special ginger tea
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
My maths😂
Matlab unhn n directly bola
" Main tumhare baray bhaiyon jesa hun" and i was like....." Naheeeeeeeeee" 😂
Nahi mera Issa kuch nhi hua
Woh bhai zone main nhi gaye
Respectable zone main hi rah gaye 🤣
Btw guys I was just watching Saturday's episode again and I was thinking ki just imagine SP ne precap library scene diya hota tou....
Lol, hum log kitna excited the nai weekend pe 🤣
Btw....Guys KV is 36 and deb is 23...going tu turn 24.
They also have a huge age gap, apt for their roles!
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
11 years 😲
Yeh bohot choti hai yaar 🤔
Jaldi shaadi Matt kara na iski
I hope they don't. But considering ITV, I don't think they will delay the Falling in love period or extend the dating period