Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aisa bhi ho sakta hai kya? 😍❤

Brilliant my friend. A happy STRAIGHT (😉) Sairat os and a very cute one at that. Thanks 🙏 

Originally posted by laksh

Aisa bhi ho sakta hai kya? 😍❤

bilkul ho sakta hai, at least in my os😆 but I'll be very happy if it happens in the show as well.❤️

Originally posted by notaquitter

Brilliant my friend. A happy STRAIGHT (😉) Sairat os and a very cute one at that. Thanks 🙏 

thankyou🤗

Hahahaha, a happy, straight Sairat OS is revolutionary for the kinds of OS I write, I know😆

Awesome as always. Gosh I love your os❤

They are fun and have logic.(for instance you made Sairat close the door🤣)

And this is really amazing. Loved Harini over here. And everyone. 

Aww,and it was amazing in the end.

Pls,write more.

P.S.:Sapne suhaane ladappan ke- dekhne mein kya problem hai🤣

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Awesome as always. Gosh I love your os❤

They are fun and have logic.(for instance you made Sairat close the door🤣)

And this is really amazing. Loved Harini over here. And everyone. 

Aww,and it was amazing in the end.

Pls,write more.

P.S.:Sapne suhaane ladappan ke- dekhne mein kya problem hai🤣

you made me smile and laugh both. I always wonder why don't they close their room's door😆 aur sapne dekhte rehne chahiye. Yahi hamein zinda hone ka ehsaas dilate hain❤️

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

"I hope we reach there on time" pulkit looked exasperated over the traffic.

"Everything will be fine Pulkit, tum chinta mat karo" Devyani said in her childlike voice making him smile.

Harini pulled Devyani's cheek, "she is even more cute than I am."everyone giggled.

Sai looked at them with aww. But inside she knew she was taking a huge risk. She has risked her marriage to get them married.

I know you won't get it. I know you will never forgive me for this. But I have no other choice Virat sir. I have always learnt to do what is right.

"I forgot" Sai panicked making pulkit panic too.

"What happened"

"We need three witnesses. I had called Aniket yesterday..."

"Aniket? Kitna pyara pyara sa naam hai na Sai" Devyani's comment made Sai smile.

"...I forgot to check with him if he is coming. What if he doesn't come"

"I will sign" Harini chirped in making them laugh but Devyani agreed with her.

"You don't worry Sai. Saket is already there."

"Aniket sir"

"Uh"

"His name is Aniket, sir."

"Oh yes, I don't know why I just keep forgetting his name. I guess his name is very forgettable" he forced a smile on his face.

He has never forgotten his name before, Sai narrowed her eyes and looked closely at Pulkit's face oh my God, is he jealous?"

"Waise,kya naam bataya? Nachiket? kya?"

"Aniket"

"Ha, jo bhi khet hai"

Sai burst out laughing making everyone look at her.

"Kya hua Sai, tu aise kyun has rahi hai" Devyani made a confused look. "Did you remember some joke? Mujhe bhi suna na" Devyani's sudden excitement made her giggle.

"We have reached" Pulkit said making Sai's smile disappear.

They got down and started walking towards the marriage registrar's office.

They were climbing stairs.

She looked at Devyani's smile and smiled but her heart was sinking with fear.

You always say this Sai, you don't care what anyone thinks, what happens, then what happened today, why are you so scared today. You have always been a lioness, your Aaba's lioness. Nothing can scare you. Why is this heart pounding like this today? Each step she was taking felt like a step away from something precious. What am I afraid of losing? Suddenly Virat's smiling face appeared before her face.

Sai stopped in her tracks.

Everyone stopped and looked back at her.

"What happened Sai. Let's go." Pulkit looked at her confused.

What should I do Aaba? Don't I have the right to be selfish for once? Can I not think of me, just me, this once?

"Kya hua Sai, chal na, meri shadi hai" Devyani pulled her hand.

Devyani's happiness brought a tear to her eyes.

"Tu ro rahi hai Sai?"

Sai wiped her tear and smiled, "nahi Tai, let's go"

I cannot become weak now. I'm losing my everything but Tai will gain her everything" thinking this her tears merged with her smile.

As expected, Madhuri and Aniket both were already there waiting for them.

They went inside the registrar's office.

Aniket gave a varmala to Pulkit and Madhuri gave a varmala to Devyani.

Devyani who was laughing till now started crying suddenly. Pulkit hugged her tightly.

Seeing them Sai remembered her wedding day and how unhappy she was and now that same memory had the power to make her smile and her heart ache at the same time.

"You need to sign".

Pulkit and Devyani signed the papers.

"Now we need three witnesses to sign the papers."

Madhuri signed immediately. Sai took the pen in hand and closed her eyes.

Don't do anything before I come Sai.

Sai opened her eyes and looked at Devyani.

I'm sorry Virat Sir

Sai bent down on the table and signed the papers.

Aniket took the pen from Sai and bent down on the table.

But the pen got snatched from him. Everyone looked at Virat standing there.

"I told you not to do anything before I come" he stared at Sai.

"Virat sir, I.."

"First things first" Virat signed the papers and stood up straight making everyone shocked.

"Veeru tu aa gaya"

"Ha Tai", Virat hugged Devyani and looked at Sai.

Sai was crying by now. Virat spread his other arm for her and she ran into his embrace."

---

My wishful thinking 😆

I wish Virat was as understanding in this OS...at least devkit is getting married...poor Devi has gone through a lot & actually can understand why Pulkit took 10yrs to return to Devi...💞

Cont writing such amazing OS feels good to read such perspective of tracks shown on Ghum❤️

Originally posted by shyreen

I wish Virat was as understanding in this OS...at least devkit is getting married...poor Devi has gone through a lot & actually can understand why Pulkit took 10yrs to return to Devi...💞

Cont writing such amazing OS feels good to read such perspective of tracks shown on Ghum❤️

thanks for the encouragement. Will do. But even I don't know what I'm going to write next. Whatever comes to my mind, whatever idea, I pen it down😆