.....I went from a newbie to a senior in a week.... 😂😂 clearly I have the right stuff prioritized 😂
Srsly? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.....I went from a newbie to a senior in a week.... 😂😂 clearly I have the right stuff prioritized 😂
Srsly? 😆
dead serious 😂 even I was like um....do I have a problem 😂
.....I went from a newbie to a senior in a week.... 😂😂 clearly I have the right stuff prioritized 😂
All the mad ones are here
You see lot promotions don’t worry🤣
hahah I love it here. you guys all make me laugh!
hahah I love it here. you guys all make me laugh!
Glad to know we are making you happy here🤗
can't find a more lit group of people than here 😂Glad to know we are making you happy here🤗
There's a ShaKhi AT ? Wow 😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
There's a ShaKhi AT ? Wow 😲
It was made eons back 😂
I never knewOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It was made eons back 😂
Glad I checked archive mansion 😆
I have sign ups for ACP AT 😎
Should I Make one ? 😈😆