Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

So are you telling me that 'maal' and 'hash' mentioned in the leaked chats are just code words for cigarettes like DP wants us to believe? Okay then https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif

https://images.assettype.com/swarajya%2F2020-09%2F19d0c171-15cb-48bf-9f40-d3dc871a3cd1%2Fssa.png?w=640&auto=format%2Ccompress

I am telling you "facts"....NCB didn't find anything to incriminate her...You can whip out thousands of these chats...One can create millions of them as it is that easy....but I'd rather believe our national agency over trolls

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Come on, she obviously did do hash. The texts were damning and included her whole group like her manager and hairstylist/stylist. There are a lot of technicalities about what kind of testing can be done and I'm sure there was less they could do with her since she was never caught in possession of the drugs. The chats were also years old. Deepu also has friends in high places. The entire Ambani clan showed up at her wedding. The govt used the drugs story as a distraction and got their fun out of it and then her friends must have stepped in and helped her out. 

In any case, it doesn't affect her image at all. The general population already considers BW a hotbed of drugs and sex. If they can happily show up to watch Salman's movies who killed people and animals, then nothing else matters. Deepika is signing new movies and endorsements everyday because nobody really cares about any scandals. 

And it's not only Deepika who has taken drugs in the past. You gotta be pretty naive or straight up delusional if you think Alia, Ranbir, Ranveer, that entire clan hasn't partaken just as much as her.

But of course, Deepika got caught up in that mess last year and "maal" is now the motherlode for Alia fans to pull out of their sleeve every time they think a perceived Deepika fan took a jibe at their dear Alia. 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Come on, she obviously did do hash. The texts were damning and included her whole group like her manager and hairstylist/stylist. There are a lot of technicalities about what kind of testing can be done and I'm sure there was less they could do with her since she was never caught in possession of the drugs. The chats were also years old. Deepu also has friends in high places. The entire Ambani clan showed up at her wedding. The govt used the drugs story as a distraction and got their fun out of it and then her friends must have stepped in and helped her out. 

In any case, it doesn't affect her image at all. The general population already considers BW a hotbed of drugs and sex. If they can happily show up to watch Salman's movies who killed people and animals, then nothing else matters. Deepika is signing new movies and endorsements everyday because nobody really cares about any scandals. 

I'm not claiming she didn't. I really don't care if she did. I know many who do, including some high-profile professors. 

Point I was making was even the claims she did have no more proof than the claims she didn't. Because NCB could've gotten the proof, and they didn't. The technicalities are about legit cause for a test (there must be some legal term for it). If they didn't do the test, they didn't have cause, or they're corrupt/incompetent in which case they can't be trusted anyway. 

Also, a reminder to all fandoms. Anyone here seriously think if DP goes down, she won't name names?😆. I'd be a little cautious about premature celebrations if I were a fan of any of her contemporaries (includes her hubby, btw).

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😂 DPaducone does look like a charsi. So all the stuff about maal is probably true.

the fact that NCB hasnt charged her only means they will be collecting hafta from her every week. Information on someone is useful only when it's not disclosed 😂

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😂 DPaducone does look like a charsi. So all the stuff about maal is probably true.

the fact that NCB hasnt charged her only means they will be collecting hafta from her every week. Information on someone is useful only when it's not disclosed 😂

For God's sake, stop adding fuel to the WRONG fire here. 😆 They all do drugs, Mr. Birdie ... and I'm pretty sure Alia, Ranbir, Ranveer, etc. have all started going on foursome vacations to stick through thick and thin together ... whether they're life obstacles or the kind of cigarettes they're smoking.😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

The discussions on the topic for which this thread was initially opened seems to be done and dusted .15 pages of Aaliya missing Ranbir are good enough. 

Discussions have digressed to unrelated topics , with members attacking eachother. 

Thread is hereby Closed. 

Regards ,

BWF DT

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago