Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I would like nichiket and arunita to be at the top with saili and srisaa following. Ashish was very good but lately he is just good at times. 

I get the feeling Danish will win because for past three season, singers with stretched alaaps and screaming have won. Smp also has a good chance for similar reasons.

If they go by real melody and voice, arunita is the best followed by Nachiket 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I would like nichiket and arunita to be at the top with saili and srisaa following. Ashish was very good but lately he is just good at times. 

I get the feeling Danish will win because for past three season, singers with stretched alaaps and screaming have won. Smp also has a good chance for similar reasons.

If they go by real melody and voice, arunita is the best followed by Nachiket 

I’d be happy if Nachiket won, he is my favourite. But I must disagree with what you say about Danish.

Danish has sung songs with elongated aalaps, high pitched songs, soft romantic numbers, peppy songs with equal panache.

As much as I’m a Nachiket fan, Danish deserves it more than him.

I’d even rate Danish above Arunita for the moment. She hasn’t proved enough versatility 

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't predict who will win but I'll say that I quite like Arunita and Sireesha in the girls. Sayli is also good. From the boys, I like Nachiket and Danish. 

How Nachiket and Sireesha are in the bottom five is beyond me. 

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I’d be happy if Nachiket won, he is my favourite. But I must disagree with what you say about Danish.

Danish has sung songs with elongated aalaps, high pitched songs, soft romantic numbers, peppy songs with equal panache.

As much as I’m a Nachiket fan, Danish deserves it more than him.

I’d even rate Danish above Arunita for the moment. She hasn’t proved enough versatility 

Couldn’t agree with you more! Danish is the most deserving winner 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry guys, with all due respect, I just cannot see Danish's skills as much as a lot of you see. I think he has a very good voice but I simply cannot stand his unneeded alaaps in most songs he has sung. I know he is very likely to win but then so did Sunny and Salman in last 2 years, who also did the same thing. 

I prefer Nachiket because he is a true performer, great voice, personality and versatile. 

I also think the three females, Arunita, Srisa, and Saili are damn good and deserve the title

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pawandeep or Arunita, top 2

Top 5

Pawandeep

Arunita

Shanmugapriya

Danish

Sawai Bhatt

Safsoo thumbnail

Top 5:

Pawandeep 

Arunita 

Danish 

1 of Sayli/Sireesha 

1 of Nachiket/Ashish 

However judges will try to fit in SMP in Top 5 if they never put her in Bottom 5

Edited by Safsoo - 3 years ago
Parwani1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Really hoping a girl wins this year! But Pawandeep has had a winning streak of performances so if it has to be a boy it’ll be him I hope. From the girls I really like SMP, Arunita and Shirisha so hope one of them wins. 

I personally want Nachiket to win as every episode he has been wonderful performances. Pawandeep, SMK and Arunita are no doubt good but they are getting extra media coverage so they are in the limelight. Look at the overall picture so Nachiket or Danish as he is a very star material and deserves it. Judges, Janta please make the competition is fair and there is no favoritism. I pray for everyone.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Cannot predict anything at the moment as viewers will not have any influence so in my opinion judges top 5 will be:

1. Pawandeep  

2. Danish

3. Arunita

4. SMP

5. Ashish or Sawai  

The way elimination is happening (Anushka, Sireesha), then would not be surprised even Arunita eliminated to save judges favourites.

If viewers votes not counted and only judges, they will make SMP winner. If that is the case, then give her the trophy now and stop wasting our time, other contestants time and of the guests who come.

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If I am listening to a Bollywood song and SMP is the lead singer, then I will know Bollywood has officially hit rock bottom.