Prediction! Who will win this season?

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Pawandeep seems to be the most popular contestant on social media. Swai Bhatt was the highest voted contestant last week. Judges have implied many times that they want a female winner so sanmukh Priya. These three have the highest chances to win the show rn. Outside chances arunita, Ashish and maybe Danish..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Too early. But it should be between Pawan & Sawai. SMP, Anjali & Arunita among girls have potential. Ashish and Nachiket are also brilliant so very tough to say.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It should be Arunita or Sayali.

Top 5 can be Danish, Ashish, Sawai, Arunita and Sayali; in no particular order.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Female: Arunita or Sireesha.  Never know Sireesha might turn out to be a surprise package after seeing her performing Usha Utap songs last week.

Male: Too early to say. Strong competition between Ashish, Swai, Pawandeep, Nachiket & Danish.    

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pawandeep and Sireesha are my most favorites ❤️

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pawandeep is my favorite! I like Arunita too. I do like how SNP rearranges songs and sings them and I do feel that the judges to want her to win it. Ashish is also good. Hope these do make it  to top 5.  Pawandeep is my choice as a winner!

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For not it seems like Pawandeep, but Nachiket could be the dark horse, quite liking him nowadays

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Really hoping a girl wins this year! But Pawandeep has had a winning streak of performances so if it has to be a boy it’ll be him I hope. From the girls I really like SMP, Arunita and Shirisha so hope one of them wins. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Really hoping a girl wins this year! But Pawandeep has had a winning streak of performances so if it has to be a boy it’ll be him I hope. From the girls I really like SMP, Arunita and Shirisha so hope one of them wins. 

I don’t mind a girl, but not Shanmukhapriya please. If a girl I’d really like Anushka to win. I even like Sireesha

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anybody except SMP. Soooo overrated and overhyped.