Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Me also didn't like physics ( not only physics I didn't like whole science)
Well I like biology ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Me also didn't like physics ( not only physics I didn't like whole science)
Well I like biology ☺️
Any update of Rosid is super... Eagerly waiting...
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
excuse me, don't talk bad about my physics because i'm Master in physics (but i don't know anything in physics other than the spelling of physics) ....
About Manasa, she is getting married so she is busy!!!!
PS: THIS IS NOT PRANK (MAYBE PRANK)
Now you started to prank on us🤭🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please someone tell me what to write next in godfather 😂😂😂😅😅😅
How it will if Sid's friends come to know that Sid's is son of aryan... 🤔
😂😂😂 come join in my mind blank club🤣I knew it.... that's why I didn't told anything or maybe I don't have anything to suggest
love of ENTANGLED right?😂😂🥰🥰😘😘Ohhh that's why then ok stay angry 🤪😆
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
😂😂😂 come join in my mind blank club🤣
Ok ok coming 🤣
🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️
then is gonna be aryan's past in thinkOriginally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Any update of Rosid is super... Eagerly waiting...
Well I like biology ☺️
I like maths....
PRANK means? I don't know what is PRANK Soujanya 🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Now you started to prank on us🤭🤦♀️