Nahi hai wahi toh problem hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi hai wahi toh problem hai😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
ye dekho Zeal. roast karne ke liye hum dono bakre mil gaye. par betting toh kisi aur pe. zaalim duniya 🥺🤣
Mehakama basaya maine aur mujhe hi lappette mai leh rahe hai log yaha.. why would I set up myself to roast if I was the first 2 BP scorer.. 😅
Kaise Saste Holmes hai yaha 🤭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I love Jenny a lot but crush alag hota hai Zeal😆
Us waqt crush word mention hua tha? I thought celeb obsession.. which you clearly have for Jennifer in good way ofcourse.
Zeal explain your angry emoticon now 😡 . What did I do this time 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal explain your angry emoticon now 😡 . What did I do this time 🤣
Multiple reasons but one of those was Aiwai(timepass) 😁
Oh Nita, ur angry emoji is so sasta compared to your baseball bat gif that mujhe koi farak nhi pda 😅
Oh wow betting chal rahi...🥳
Meri taraf se 100 asharfiyan Oye_Nakhrewali aur Zzz ke naam pe laga diya jae mi Lord😳
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Oh wow betting chal rahi...🥳
Meri taraf se 100 asharfiyan Oye_Nakhrewali aur Zzz ke naam pe laga diya jae mi Lord😳
Noted down 🤓, Shibu and ZZZ leading the nomination so far 🥳
Zeal stop giving angry emoticons and bet kato , I need two UN for 200 BP wala 🤣
Nd i m guessing Shibu will win😆