Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow beautiful ff dear

just loved it 

waiseh i hope pyarosti yaham zyada nahi hoga nah 

well love to see jealous and possessive virat and how they will get married 

waiting for ur next update

Thank you 😊

Lol, pyarosti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nahi, one good thing about FF that I realised was that I get to write what a person thinks, can add monologues and so even when the friends talk, I have tried to cover Virat's thoughts. 

Serial mein toh we only get to see his expressions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can't completely change the Virat in the FF, but will try to show some qualities in him which is lacking or they are failing to show in our show. 

Possessive Virat, probably after a few more chapters or may be even before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shaadi toh abhi nahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have added the next part in page 10.

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update. I think I hate Pakhi even in fanfics. Lol. Well written .

get them married get them married πŸ˜‚

Shaadi karna hai

Ji haan ji 

Nice. So pp has planted shaadi idea! Hahaha. Match maker nikli ye toh! πŸ˜‚ Thank you for the update. Look forward to more

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hehehe loved seeing Virat being desperate for one glance of Sai...Aai-Sai bonding always rock!!Chalo kam se kam Pakhi ne kuch idea toh diya...to ask him to marry herπŸ˜‚..Now tell Pakhi not to get angry when he obeys her order!

Heyy plz plz plz update soon !!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Yaar this is amazing. The true parallel to story where Sai would have come with Virat unmarried and they would have actually developed a relationship with each other.

Thank you 😊

I am so glad she was strong and refused to marry Virat. I didn't really understand why the show Sai married him. 

I know. It is better this way and especially not with his terms. 

Love that his aai is so cute and accepting of her immediately. Story Virat seems sensible so far, with a minor pull towards Sai. He is already comparing his Aai with Sai and love how his aai teases him with Sai.  Abhi tak show me kisi ne Virat ko tease nahi kiya hain. 

I added the teasing part in a flow and it felt right and good too. Aai used to tease Virat in the show too, she does it even before he left to Gadchirolli leaving Samrat's wedding in between. Not sure, why they stopped it later. May be they wanted to show him realising his feelings on his own and not due to anyone's influence. 

Can you make it such that Ninad is actually nice but pretends to be bad to stay in Vahini's good books?

Done. So far, have added him as a strict guy who follows his Vahini but I don't plan to make anyone too vile. They will be mean and strict but not vile. 

I am actually curious to see how this Virat will handle Aniket, bechara handle nahi kar paayega.

Lol

And shameless Pakhi, wouldn't she have married Samrat if Virat never made it to Haldi and other functions? She would not have known about Virat at all until after gruhpravesh when she sees his photo. I want someone either Virat or Sunny to mention it to her straight on her face to stop blaming Virat for her decision to marry Samrat. It was her own free will, which suddenly changed coz she saw a different option.

Exactly. It was her decision to get married and is emotionally trying to trick Virat. She bad an option to back off too as you have said; when she found another option got married to Samrat. Sick.

I wonder kya chal chalegi Kaku and Pakhi? At this point Pakaku are not a team in your story, so what if you will add any twist .

Ha ha, at the moment they won't be a team, also it is easy to throw out Sai in my story because she is not married to Virat.

Waiting for next update.

Thank you 😊 for your comments.

Next part is in page 10. 

I was typing in the reply to your comments abd ny phone got switched off πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Have replied in green.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Lovely update. I think I hate Pakhi even in fanfics. Lol. Well written .

get them married get them married πŸ˜‚

Shaadi karna hai

Ji haan ji 

Thank you 😊

Pakhi to Pakhi hi hogi...anyway this ff is the same as the show, the story changes with only one thing, their marriage

Many things will vary because they are not married

But the reason why Paakhi got married to Samrat remains the same because it is in the past 

The story in this ff is the same as in the show until the part where Sai is being asked to get married. 

Abhi shaadi nahi ho sakti hai, un donon ki, wait karna padega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Nice. So pp has planted shaadi idea! Hahaha. Match maker nikli ye toh! πŸ˜‚ Thank you for the update. Look forward to more

Ha ha ha, idea toh Viru ke dimag mein tha aur shayaad humesha rahega...u will get to know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks dear, might post another one in a few hours if i finish writing 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Hehehe loved seeing Virat being desperate for one glance of Sai...Aai-Sai bonding always rock!!Chalo kam se kam Pakhi ne kuch idea toh diya...to ask him to marry herπŸ˜‚..Now tell Pakhi not to get angry when he obeys her order!

Heyy plz plz plz update soon !!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Lol, yeah he wants to be part of her grief too, she is not letting in him yet 

Lol, Pakhi aur uske ideas...waise iss Viru ke dimaag se woh idea kabhi gaya hi nahi...mujhe lagta hai agar un donon ki shaadi hui bhi nahi show mein toh Viru dimaag se woh nikaal nahi payega

@bold Sure dear

Thank you 😊

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowww beautiful as always😍

Virat being desperate for Sai😘❀

Thank you Pakhi didi shaadi ka idea mast tha mastπŸ‘Œβ˜ΊοΈ

Love the bonding between Aai and Sai😍😘

Thanks for the beautiful storyπŸ˜‡

Waiting for next updateπŸ€—πŸ˜‡

laksh thumbnail

Chapter 6

"Shaadi karna hai?" 

"Ji?" asked a shocked Sai 

"Ji?" Sai repeated in a shock. 

"Mein tumse nahi, mujhe laga Pakhi hai, mein Paakhi se baat kar raha tha"

"Aap Paakhi didi se shaadi ki baath kar rahe the? Aap unse shaadi karne waale ho? Aisa kaisa ho saktha, woh toh" Sai closed her eyes in disbelief. 

"Arey arey Sai mein usse shaadi ke liye nahi pooch raha tha, woh mujhe shaadi karne ke liye keh rahi thi, matlab" 

Sai jumped in before he could finish. He was trying to find right words to explain to her

"Toh aap yeh pehle nahi bol sakthey the?"

Virat looked ar her amused

"Main pehle bol deta agar tum mujhe bolne ka mauka deti toh. Tum toh Basanti ki tarah shuru ho gayi ki aap unse shaadi karne waale ho, kaisa, kyun wagera"

Sai burst out laughing uncontrollably and Virat watched her laugh after many days and was happy and relieved and started to laugh with her.

"Lagta hai aapko bhi Sholay ka bhooth chadd gaya hai"

"Ab kya karoon, tumse itni baar suna hai ki koi aur movie yaad hi nahi aati hai aajkal mujhe" he said while laughing. 

Sai made a face and asked

"Aap mazaak uda rahen hain mera?"

"Mein tumhari mazaak kahaan uda raha hoon? Mein toh basanti ka mazaak uda raha hoon" he said trying to control his smile looking at her.

She pouted and turned her face away.

"Accha baba teek hai, bolo, kuch kaam tha? Kuch chahiye?"

"Nahi wo Aai ne aapko khane ke liye bulane ko kaha, mein chalti hoon" she said and was about to leave.

"Sai, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi, ruk sakthi ho?" Virat said trying to stop Sai from leaving.

"Haan boliye Virat sir, kya baat karni hai?"

"Sai, Kaku ne jo bola, I am sorry. Kamal sir ke baare mein aisa bolna nahi chahiye tha unko" he said feeling really bad.

"Aap kyun maafi maang rahen hain? Aapne toh Aaba ke khilaaf bolne se unhe rokh bhi tha aur mera saath bhi diya" Sai said feeling thankful for what he did.

"Sai, mein jaanta hoon ki Kaku tumhein abhi zyaada pasand nahi karti hain, tum unhe kuch waqt do, I am sure woh tumhe samajhne ke baad na, tumhe pasand karne lagengi" he said assuring her.

"Woh mujhe pasand kare ya na kare mujhe usse koi problem nahi hai Virat sir. Mein hoon hi kaun unke liye, ek bin bulayi mehmaan. Aur waise bhi na woh meri kuch lagti hai or na mein unki. Unke baat ka kya bura maanna. Kuch hi dinon mein jab hostel shift ho jaoongi na unhe yeh sab rahega aur na hi mujhe" she said feeling hurt and also acting indifferent.

Virat sighed and closed his eyes. He then spoke 

"Sai tum koi bin bulaye mehmaan nahi ho, mein leke aaya hoon tumhein iss ghar mein. Tum aisa mat socho."

"Kaisa no sochoon? Waise ek baat bataayiye, aapne unse pehle hi kyun nahi kaha ki main aapke saath aapki ghar aane waali hoon? Mujhe toh lagta hai unhe jhatka laga hai. Waise aap batake le aate toh bhi aapke ghar waale mujhe pasand toh nahi karenge, kam se kam unhe jhatka toh nahi laga hoga mujhe aise aapke saath dekhke" she asked since she really wanted to know. 

She couldn't believe that he had not informed them.

Virat was shocked to hear her questions. What she was asking was right, but he thought, he will tell them in person.

"Sai, mein unhe phone pe nahi batana chahtha tha, ghar aake milke baat karna chahtha tha"

"Agar aapne mujhse shaadi karli hoti, tab bhi aap yahi karte? Maanti hoon yeh maamla aur shaadi ek nahi hai, par mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki tab bhi aap unhe ghar aake hi bolte. Un logon ko shaadi ke baare mein bolte bhi nahi. Haina?" Sai spoke as if she read him and knew what he would have done.

Virat was even more shocked with these questions now. He didn't expect these and he never even thought of these. He never anyway informed them that he had decided to marry her. He could have done it as soon as he decided to, but he knows them well so he didn't. He also knows Sai is right, he wouldn't have told them, would have brought Sai home after getting married he thought. "Sunny ko shaayad bata deta" he thought. 

"Jawaab nahi hai ya bolna nahi chahte? Pata tha mujhe ki aap chup hi rahoge" Sai spoke.

"Tum toh aisi bol rahi ho jaise tum mere baare mein bahut kuch jaanti ho aur mujhe samajhthi ho." He said defending himself not willing to accept that it is true.

"Utna zyaada toh nahi, thodi bahut samajh paayi hoon aur yeh sab dekhke mujhe acchi tarah se samajh mein aa raha hai ki agar aapne aisa kiya bhi toh kyun kiya. Chaukne waali baat nahi hai, aapke parivaar waale ka koi bharosa nahi. Shaadi karke aati toh ghar se baahar nikaal dete, pakka. Accha hua maine mana kar diya" Sai said out of anxiety thinking about what would have happened and how his family would have reacted. 

Yes, she has hardly interacted with them but she can clearly see how things would have been.

"Tum shaadi ki baat hi kyun kar rahi ho Sai? Tumne waise bhi mana kar diya tha na? Ab woh saari baatein karke kya faayda? Aur tum itne yakeen ke saath kaise keh sakthi ho? Khair chodo, shaadi ki baat na hi karein toh accha hai" he spoke thinking how she was hell bent on not to get married. 

Not that he wanted to marry her but he was a little hurt because he thought she was refusing to marry him because she hates him.

"Aap toh aise baat kar rahein hai jaise aap mujhe pasand karte the aur isliye shaadi karna chahthe the" she questioned him as why should it even bother him. 

"Meri pasand napasand chodo, mein jaanta hi hoon ki tumne mana kyun kiya. Itni nafrat jo karti ho mujhse. Jabse mile hain mein tumhe kabhi bhi accha nahi laga. Tumhare nazar se toh mein ek bura insaan hoon. Maine tumhare saath sirf galat hi kiya hai, mein jaanta hoon, hai na?" he said looking at Sai with hurt in his eyes.

"Ab aap mujhse yeh keh rahe hain ki aap mujhe jaante hain, samajthey hain? Aap kya jaanenge ki main kya sochthi hoon? Aap ke paas mere mann ki baat padne ki koi device hai?"

Virat looks at her amused. He raises his brow asking what she meant.

"Tumhein samajhna na meri bas ki baat nahi Sai, kisiki bhi bas ki baat nahi hai. Bas mujhe pata hai, isliye kaha"

"Kisiki bhi matlab? Khair chodiye aapse ladna bekaar hai"

"Main lad raha hoon ya tum lad rahi ho?"

"Ladaai toh aapne shuru ki na, yeh kehke ki koi bhi mujhe samajh nahi payega"

Virat sighed and said "accha baba galti ho gayi mujhse. Teek hai? Tumhe har koi samajh paayega"

"Yeh kaisi baat hui? Har koi kaise samjhega?"

Virat smiled looking at her. 

"Toh tum hi bata do na Sai, ki mein kya kahoon? 'Koi nahi' se bhi problem hai aur 'har kisi' se bhi."   He asked shrugging his shoulders and twisting his lips and also qouting with both his hands while saying 'koi nahi' and 'har kisi'. 

Sai pouted in anger and replied

"Mujhe kisi mein koi problem nahi hai"

To which Virat mumbled 

"Haan sirf mujhse problem hai"

Sai heard that and said

"Virat Sir, mujhe aapse problem nahi hai. Hoti toh kya aapke saath yahaan aati? Problem toh chodiye, mein shukr guzaar hoon aapki. Aapne meri jaan do baar bachayi hai, ek baar Jagtap se aur doosri baar mujhe khoon dekhar" 

Virat looks at her surprised and she looks at him too.

She then said

"Thank you Virat sir. Aur ek aur baat, maine aapko aaba ke maut ke liye zimmedar tehraya tha, mein galat thi. Mein kuch sochne samajhne ki haalat mein nahi thi. 

Kayi baar aapko doshi tehraake aap par gussa kiya, bahut bura bartaav bhi kiya tha. Kabhi mauka nahi mila maafi maange ka. 

Mujhe pata chala ki Aaba hi chahthey they ki woh us mission mein aapke saath chale aur Aaba ne aapke plan ko follow bhi nahi kiya tha, jazbaati ho gaye the shaayad mere pyaar mein."

She said recollecting that horrible scene of her Dad getting shot.

Virat gets shocked hearing this from her and noticed tears in her eyes. He wanted to comfort her but then she wiped the tears away and said

"I am sorry, meri galtiyon ke liye" she looked at him apologetically regretting her actions.

Virat then said trying to comfort her "Sai tumhe maafi maangne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe yaad hai ki tum kaunsi haal mein thi, jaantha tha ki tum bahut dukhi thi."

Sai looked at him surprised.

Virat then said "acha chalo aisa rotlu shakal mat banao, ek acchi si Sai waali smile dena."

"Sai waali?"

"Haan Sai waali"

Sai gave him a weak smile.

Virat then shows pointing his hands towards his face and gave a big smile.

Sai smiled looking at him.

"Exactly, yahi waali. Ek dum khulke, dil kholke jo tum smile karti ho" he said looking at her happily and adds "wahi Sai waali smile hai". 

Both smile at each other. Sai felt very thankful to have Virat by her side at times like this and also felt relieved after she apologised.

Virat felt really happy to know that she doesn't hold him responsible for her Dad's death. 

Sai spoke in her mind "Virat Sir main aapse nafrat nahi karti hoon"

Virat thought "Sai, tum aise hi acchi lagti ho, haste hue, khush rehthe hue aur sabse zyaada ladai karte hue" and smiled. 

Sai raised her eyebrows and asked him if he wants to say anything and he nodded his head saying no. 

"Accha main chalti hoon, aap khaana khaane ke liye aa jayiyega" 

Virat nodded his head. 

Before leaving the room Sai said

"Iska matlab yeh nahi ki main aapko Gabbar bolna band kar doongi aur aapne jo meri mazaak udaya tha, woh bhul jaoongi" gave him a look of mock anger and left.

Virat looked at her a little shocked, said while smiling

"Yeh kabhi nahi sudregi, Rani gabbar"

Sairat only chapter for you guys, I know many of you would have wished for it and itne saare family chapters ke baad ek toh banta hai. 

Enjoy, hope you like it. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago