Poll
Which duo u wanted to see more ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I chose Abhay-Sid
I loved Sid's one liners and I want to know more About them. I honestly felt Siddharth's had more potential in the story.
Ekta could have brought him back.
Oh God that would be a treat to watch.
I can imagine them as siblings and their banter 24-7.😆
Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
Though I cast my vote for Misha-Abhay (as I can't vote more than one) , I will loved to see Abhay and Siddharth as well! Even more three of them come together to do 'Bhejha fry' of Piya and Panchi!😂😂😂
So most ppl here wanted to see Abhay Misha or Abhay Sid..
Trio together would be blast...
Give ideas for OS then ! Or someone write one..
Abhay sid Vampy brothers 😈
Yup. I am already writing a Fanfiction like this on IF and Wattpad, PROPHECY-MEAN TO BE. You guys can give a try whenever you get time!❣😁
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
11members 😲
Only 11
We have membwrs but they didnt coment jist like and tbey didnt vote too