Poll
Which duo u wanted to see more ?
Making this poll to increase forum activity ..
My choice is Abhay - Misha duo, I wanted to see their interactions more.. I like it when Misha called Abhay Dianasour..
Give reason behind ur ans too !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhay Sid 😎
Didn't show that much in the show, but I always wanted to see the story of their past ..
Duo of Abhay and misha, when they will be teasing Piya n fighting over her.
Their banter will be cute.
I wish I could vote for Abhay - Sid too, chose Abhay - Misha
I feel like their continued banter would be very funny to watch 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Abhay Sid 😎
Didn't show that much in the show, but I always wanted to see the story of their past ..
Actually I also like their interactions.. wish it was more. Abhay Sid had a frienemy type potential..
But Abhay Misha duo together was fun.. I wanted them to team up too .
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Duo of Abhay and misha, when they will be teasing Piya n fighting over her.
Their banter will be cute.
Yeah and their fake love was too fake 🤣
Misha kissing skills were funny too..
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wish I could vote for Abhay - Sid too, chose Abhay - Misha
I feel like their continued banter would be very funny to watch 😆
Let's make a trio Abhay Sid & Misha
Though I cast my vote for Misha-Abhay (as I can't vote more than one) , I will loved to see Abhay and Siddharth as well! Even more three of them come together to do 'Bhejha fry' of Piya and Panchi!😂😂😂
Let's make a trio Abhay Sid & Misha
That sounds fun and hilarious 🤣 sign me up
Abhay kabir
Abhay misha
Avhay sid
I cant decide one