Aam ka achaar<3Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do anyone love Pickles? I do 😋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aam ka achaar<3Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do anyone love Pickles? I do 😋
Congratulations on color change
Thank u🤗
His songs are always amazingOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina, i agree👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Asfia..🤗
Nothing main so nahi payi thi on Saturday night so I was not feeling well yesterday uska sab headaches n all tha..
I am okay..👍🏼
Oh I'm glad u are okay now🤗
Take care dear❤️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Thank u🤗
Congrats🥳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Do we know if Emil is left handed or right?😆
If its not in page 1 then guess not
I saw, I might jump in when I have something to write. 🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yup 😆
I hated that Goldie colour 😡
I have opened that story one
Only few ppl visit it 😆
Ppl just wanna spam there ig 🤔 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I keep watching his scenes from Awarapan from time to time. One of his best performances. Too good!! The songs in that movie are amazing too!!
Oh that song is one of his best for sure