Naam yaad hhota to likh na deta..
Kya ghello hai ek dum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Naam yaad hhota to likh na deta..
Kya ghello hai ek dum
Do anyone love Pickles? I do 😋 
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah
I remember reading an article in Reader's digest about how Pink was associated with males first
But now the thing has changed
Why did it changed i wonder🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Emraan Hashmi ke movies ka pata nahi but his songs are amazing
Haina, i agree👍🏼
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
True 🤣
Did anyone suggest to choose our own colours? What was the reaction?
nothing decided as of yet...vijay just mentioned that they will create some rewards system where people would get certauin rewards
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do anyone love Pickles? I do 😋
I love pickles too esp chundo and aam pickle made at home.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do anyone love Pickles? I do 😋
I love Mango pickle😆
Kya?
Tu theek se bolna
I keep watching his scenes from Awarapan from time to time. One of his best performances. Too good!! The songs in that movie are amazing too!!Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Emraan Hashmi ke movies ka pata nahi but his songs are amazing
Do we know if Emil is left handed or right?😆