Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi is good with dps, let see if Darshi can help😳
Sure 😆 who needs help with their dps?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi is good with dps, let see if Darshi can help😳
Sure 😆 who needs help with their dps?
Zeal you seem free, you have time for posting, why not co-host with WD again? 😆
Asfia..🤗
Nothing main so nahi payi thi on Saturday night so I was not feeling well yesterday uska sab headaches n all tha..
I am okay..👍🏼
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The sheep game will end up running for 3-4 weeks 😆
Huh when did she say that?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sure 😆 who needs help with their dps?
Asfia need help😳
haaan 🤣🤣 waha toh spamming hi spamming🤣🤣
Kal aongi immj2 cc pe mein😈
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I'm looking forward to it😳
Which kind of dp you want??😁
Any cartoon character or anything else??
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Asfia need help😳
Haan let me know her preferences phir bhejti hoon pics
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Zeal you seem free, you have time for posting, why not co-host with WD again? 😆
I m here, Here I'm not wala scene hai.. aya gya!!
Hosting game is a commitment I can't commit 😕
How's your day going? 😎
Is your hubby cooking again today? 😆