Jo bologi I will make!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But mere liye banana okie😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jo bologi I will make!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But mere liye banana okie😳
Zeal is teasing meOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
aaj sab foodie ban gaye kya
Issliye food talks
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jo bologi I will make!
Wow aww u r sweetheart love u🤗
No not even you that's why i said na that you are really sweet you can share it.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only few things re😳 aur sab i can share🤣
Batao kaunse food hai aise?
I like cooking hence will surely make it for youOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow aww u r sweetheart love u🤗
We don't have much choices with colours here 😆I'm just bored with my current one. 😆Even Stunnerz and Achieverz looks girly na 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
OMG really? Is it changed? I have dark mode on since forever isliye I cant see the proper colors🤣 check karna parega
purple color would look girly no?
Haven't you still made your dentist appointment?Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
but for how long
2-3 fruits that i havent eaten in ages coz USA mein nahi milta😭 so if i find it in india or my home city then i aint sharing it🤣 aakhir pura kasar utaroengi😆
This makes me crave for pizza again.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You will have a chance to have the whole serving only and only if Voldemort waltz with Sherlock Holmes to Hips dont lie