Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
👍🏼 mein bhi aise hi hoon when its abt somethings hehe
Soni u dont give that vibe at all.. 😬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
👍🏼 mein bhi aise hi hoon when its abt somethings hehe
Soni u dont give that vibe at all.. 😬
And I do?
Why insult me like this😭😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 yeah so weird, he doesnt like paneer curries😲
he hasnt tried them😆
shahi paneer is my fav
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You will have a chance to have the whole serving only and only if Voldemort waltz with Sherlock Holmes to Hips dont lie
Since you are adamant, 😅You:
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
See Zeal
Even Nina agrees
Get your own serving of Gauc buddy
Imma not make you any
But mere liye banana okie😳
If I like some food I share it more.. I become self appointed marketing manager 😅
Only few things re😳 aur sab i can share🤣
aaj sab foodie ban gaye kya
He hasnt tried n saying he wont like it, hey bhagwaan🤣 mujhe toh sab paneer curries pasand hai