Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

If you look at it from Virat's angle..yes he does share a friendship with her..He considers her as his friend and also his Bhabhi...He has not used the term Bhabhi for her but has time and again called her his elder brother's wife.. And that's what she is to him. A family member and a friend..And that's how he treats her..Virat doesnt go for confrontations and conflicts with any of his family members as such and tries to avoid it as much as he can.. Same is the case with Pakhi.. Virat really thinks that as he is happy after getting to know Sai closely Pakhi would also be happy.. Since she has been alone since she got married she has developed some amount of negativity in her.. Then again he believes Sai k bol kadwe hote hain but galat nahi.. He knows Sai's intent is never wrong that Sai is an extremely good heart-ed person..He does believe in the 24 caret concept. ANd he thinks Patralekha is not able to see it and just because Sai appears a bit rude and arrogant Patralekha is not able to see the real self and he really want her to see the real Sai..Same with Sai ..he wants to understand Patralekha is not a bad person and is just a bit acrimonious because of may be her tone and her life.He knows and believes in the concept of joint family and also feels they all have to stay together so things should be atleast cordial between the family member and not what he witnesses everyday before going to police station and after coming back from the police station, just like any responsible man would do...His only issue is..he though has read Sai well but has come nowhere close to deciphering Patralekha..He does not as of now thinks Patralekha is manipulative and abusive towards Sai ..And thats where he needs to step up and draw a line.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Virat has not realized what Pakhi expects from him.. He is not encouraging her too to have expectations from him even unknowingly.. He clearly mentioned he is just a friend and he cannot have any feelings for her ever.. 

Guess we viewers also has not come out of his past and vaada like Pakhi didi, that's why whatever Virat speak/does to Pakhi we see in that lens.. Virat still has that guilt, because of him now Pakhi is lonely... that will not be over sooner until he is able to see her happy with Samrat or until he sees her real self that he cannot sympathize with her anymore... Virat has no other feelings left for Pakhi not because of Sai but because of Samrat..

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Filal virat zyada kuch isliye nahi bolrahi hai because he understood that agar kuch bhi bolega bhabhi apni beizzati wala gana shuru karega aur yeah bolke ghoomega mein mayke chali javungi , so he just don't want a mess to be created which will cause for trouble for sai ultimately , so playing safe waiseh he has given that department to Mohit to pakhi shut 

But during separation phase iam sure he won't he won't keep quiet any more volcano activated hoga aur explode bhi 

Everything comes down to bezzati πŸ€£ 

I too think he will explode makers have not let him get very angry at chavans and Didi yet. I feel that they have saved it for separation track πŸ˜Ž

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Common Yaar there is no EMA. I do get angry at Virat's character but I don't think there is any feeling from his side for Pakhi other than friendship and some guilt.

Virat is a character who talks in a low pitch and talks nicely with everyone. I know he has shouted at Sai a lot of times but Sai more often than not is rude to him. She can be little gentle towards Virat while talking to him but she always gives ulta jawab to him. He has been very patient with her on a lot of ocassions.

She can shout at the C gang for all I care but she needs to be nice to Virat. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Everything comes down to bezzati πŸ€£ 

I too think he will explode makers have not let him get very angry at chavans and Didi yet. I feel that they have saved it for separation track πŸ˜Ž

volcano hai woh jab fatega sab peh baari padega , and staying from sayi due to his family's plotting how can he keep quiet 

Didi ki copyright claim wala word hai beizzati jaham jaham didi ki naam lega waham beizzati apneh liya jagah banadega 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I get that we are angry with the scene today but maybe this is a bit harsh. He has clearly told her that he doesn’t love her nor will he. Never has he acted in a way to indicate an affair......even today Didi was the one touching him while he was crying about Samrat. I am more angry with Vankar than Virat πŸ˜†

EMA shows exist and thankfully Virat is not like that. HOWEVER he is far too kind towards Didi when she does not warrant that. I am hoping separation track wakes him up a bit because the reality check of losing Sai will be quite big for him......

Yes today's Virat Pakhi scene has upset many including me. But I am sure that he was only behaving as a friend with her. He has absolutely no feelings for her and will never have also in the future. He has told her that also. He is not harsh with her maybe because she is Samrat's wife. But at the same time I feel he should maintain a distance from her because he knows about Pakhi's feelings. He must be knowing he cannot be so dumb. Hopefully he should explode when Pakhi's real intentions come out after the separation. This was the highlight of separation in the other versions. Don't know what CVs will show here.