Could somebody please help me in changing my profile picture/avatar? I followed what I read at the help desk but I still can't do it😒
Could somebody please help me in changing my profile picture/avatar? I followed what I read at the help desk but I still can't do it😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sure aap batavoo kya madad chahiyeh
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
Sure aap batavoo kya madad chahiyeh
I am uploading the picture and clicking update but then it is not showing the picture
ok did u select it I mean crop the pic while uploadingOriginally posted by: SI4INZDQKCWOOFV6
I am uploading the picture and clicking update but then it is not showing the picture
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
ok did u select it I mean crop the pic while uploading
I did click crop, whether it worked or not, I am not sure
Originally posted by: ZBOWIJEPXNMJEDIL
I did click crop, whether it worked or not, I am not sure
are you trying in mobile or laptop?
long back it doesn't worked for me in mobile but the same worked when in tried in PC..
ok where u able to see the crop pic over there before u click update at bottomOriginally posted by: VFHH2GWCN46YQXVE
I did click crop, whether it worked or not, I am not sure
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
ok where u able to see the crop pic over there before u click update at bottom
I don't think so, I could still see the whole picture and the blue borders (of the cropping tool?)
that means it didn't get cropped , I think u should try from lap yah pc sometime we find it hard to do from mobOriginally posted by: BKD2RFOQD5HW5ATH
I don't think so, I could still see the whole picture and the blue borders (of the cropping tool?)
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
that means it didn't get cropped , I think u should try from lap yah pc sometime we find it hard to do from mob
I am using laptop only, can't understand why it isn't working. I'll try again sometime later I guess.