😆


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
😆


which page? the insta lolkokilamodi one?
lol that bad😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Omg this😭😭❤❤❤
also followed pallo's saree insta, do you have any idea if sarees are in budget or hi fi like in lakhs 😆
Oh also did anyone see that sony show promo of Param (sadda haq Male lead)?
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
do you have any idea if sarees are in budget or hi fi like in lakhs 😆
I have no idea😆
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Oh also did anyone see that sony show promo of Param (sadda haq Male lead)?
Yess... Ishk Pe Zor Nehi.
I really hope they won't use AsYa OST "Mitwa Ishq Pe Zor Nehi" here.
The FL is Ishqi I guess 🤡
Saw in Sony's tweets
who is styling his clothes looks like count dracula bas daanth ki kami hai. mugdha is looking fine
i hope niche se ghagra jaise nahi diya is baar
param once again stuck doing mcp roleOriginally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Yess... Ishk Pe Zor Nehi.
I really hope they won't use AsYa OST "Mitwa Ishq Pe Zor Nehi" here.
The FL is Ishqi I guess 🤡
Saw in Sony's tweets
Na it's probably 1970 movie ya ainvayi le liya hoga title. Which PH making it
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
param once again stuck doing mcp role
Na it's probably 1970 movie ya ainvayi le liya hoga title. Which PH making it
His role in Mariyam Khan was 😕 too.
I think Gul Khan is making this.