Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Even there first she was saying how cute you look and suddenly she realised he shaved 🤣 was like ..clean shave ! Why ?. Why ? No ..this is not my Neil 🤣 🤣

Epic reaction by Ash 🤣  moment she realised he had cut his hairs🤣 and not my Neil was 🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

She knows how possesive he is 🤣and loves his hairs and so do Ash. It was her Neil's look😆

Billis are possessive about not just their hairs but  each other hairs also🤣 I remember how he remembers her long hairs and mentioned it also first when they met during mock shoot 

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah🤣  there she teases and he is like not looking that bad also 🤣 and she did mention  thank god you did not cut your hair 🤣 and this time he did.😆

She did not like it actually then and even now🤣 she was so used to see him as neil and this suddenly 🤣 

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

No never....I love his long hairs....

Ye reshmi zulfe ye sharbati aankhein...inhe dekh kar jee rahe hain sabhi🤣

You love bholu so much❤️ can sense it 🤗

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

She did not like it actually then and even now🤣 she was so used to see him as neil and this suddenly 🤣 

🤣 her reaction🤣 ya..it's nice  🤣poor guy asked again🤣 it was Mineil cure me moment🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Billis are possessive about not just their hairs but  each other hairs also🤣 I remember how he remembers her long hairs and mentioned it also first when they met during mock shoot 

Yeah  memories ❤️

su_94 thumbnail

🤣 her reaction🤣 ya..it's nice  🤣poor guy asked again🤣 it was Mineil cure me moment🤣

Ya 🤣 again Neil's performance will not be affected  there ☺️and here srj performance as an actor 🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Yeah  memories ❤️

Like they said so many memories and time flies 

Krithzz thumbnail

Like they said so many memories and time flies 

yeah .. forever 

Krithzz thumbnail

Ya 🤣 again Neil's performance will not be affected  there ☺️and here srj performance as an actor 🤣

☺️🤣