Pulkit Savage SS ( Update Mar 23 - Part 5 Page 12) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by laksh

Wow, I love how you decided to write an os on this. In the show Pulkit gadha hai 😂😂 . Thankfully you have addressed it. 

Suitcase, thd suspense, fools smirking enjoyed it 😆👌❤

Hain na. He makes me furious.  Doctor hai, emergency me kya karega. Ek extreme me Sai superfast, and other side Pulkit who is moving at snails pace in show .

Hopefully with Niel away, we can get more of Pulkit-Sai detective combo in show. 

Absolutely awesome! So much more logical than show. 

Originally posted by sukri

Hain na. He makes me furious.  Doctor hai, emergency me kya karega. Ek extreme me Sai superfast, and other side Pulkit who is moving at snails pace in show .

Hopefully with Niel away, we can get more of Pulkit-Sai detective combo in show. 

Yeah, he is the first one to be blamed. 

@bold 😂😂😂

@italics let's hope so

Could you please.forward this to the makers 

They can copy paste your work cause that's all they are good at

Amazing

If writers in forum can think about such a track why can't the professionals who do this for a living.

I love this savage pulkit 

👌👍

Intriguing......pulkit in full form and in action.....

You left in a cliffhanger.....please continue soon.....

Eagerly waiting....

You truly did justice to the title,Savage it was.

Well,technically this is how you have to do if you want to get back what is rightfully yours. Background mein shivtandav se kuch nahi hota hai🤦‍♀️

Par agar aisa hota,toh PD ko dumb ka tag aise hi nahi milta fandom se. 😁

It was amazing.

Do think of continuing ❤

Wah wah wah!! Kya likha hai.  Ek dam mast.  Maza aa gaya.  Aage ka hoga?  Jaldi jaldi batao na.

Part 2 --------------------------------

This part is dedicated to Patralekha Nagini aka Vahini

------------------------------------------

Pulkit entered inside with Inspector Shinde and couple of constables.  DIG was not wearing his uniform and standing by the door with other constables and remained unnoticed.

Everyone is confused on what cops were doing at Chavan Nivas.

Patralekha gets a bit scared and starts to think of what to do if they figure out about her. In her hatred for Sai and make her lose, she never thought of a scenario where she can be caught and lose as well. She though the game was over and Sai lost. What the hell is going on now.

Omi – going towards Pulkit – Tumkya kar rahe ho idhar? Ab kya naya tamasha karne wale ho? Did  you forget how last time also you failed to take Devi and anyways we will never let you marry her. We know all about you.  Virat – Ask your inspector to arrest him right now and show him his place.

Sonali - Kya din dhekna pad rahahai is jangli ladki ki wajah se. Pechle hafte dhamki di hamein aur is hafte police aa gayi ghar mein.

Virat (controlling his anger) –Shinde, aap idhar kya kar rahe hain? Who bhi Pulkit ke saath?

Inspector Shinde - Jai Hind Sir. Humein Nagpur Medical College ke Dean aur saath mein Dr. Pulkit Deshpande se compliant aaya hain, usi mamle me idhar aaye hain.

Virat – Nagpur Medical College kacomplaint yahan kya investigate karenge?  

Ninad - Aur Pulkit humara kya compliant dega. We will file a complaint on him. Virat, dheka kaisa kameena insaan hain. Not only did he do dhokha to Devi 10 years back, now he is back for revenge. He is already married to Sangeetha and having an affair with Madhuri. We even have an evidence to prove it.

Pulkit had enough. These guys will talk nonstop nonsense if he didn’t intervene now.

He said out loud – BAS karojhoot bolna, what evidence do you have?

Virat was about to reply and he noticed DIG and he was like Sir , aap yahan kya kar rahe hain? Please come inside.

DIG came forward and took a seat in the living room and said, Virat I came here mainly because you are superior for the inspectors and constables. They are here to investigate in your house and I don’t want any influence for or against the process. I will not say anything unless necessary and just observe to ensure things go smoothly for everyone. You can show the evidence against Dr Pulkit.

Virat – Ok sir and confused. Looks at Patralekha and says, Pakhi – Can you please get the letter we received from Sangeetha.

Patralekha now truly panicking and looks at kaku and thinks what to do and eventually replies, ViratI don’t have that letter. I threw it out after you found the evidence to show that Pulkit is married. Anyways the letter was not an evidence. You found the true evidence. There was no reason to keep the letter. Sorry Virat, I didn't realize you might need it later.

Pulkit – Wah Virat, are you the ACP or her. If that letter was truly an evidence, would you keep it with you safely or pass it on to civilians?

Virat – Don’t worry Pakhi, I took photos of the letter and I have it with me and read out the letter.

Both Pakhi and kaku were looking at each other super scared. Sai was enjoying their reactions.

Virat – Now you see we have proof of both Sangeetha being your wife as well as that you are having an affair with Madhuri.

Pulkit roaring out loud Bus karo Virat. You call an anonymous letter a  proof?  There is no number, address or anything to indicate this person even exists. Did you try to find this person?

And what do you know abou trelationship between me and Madhuri? She is like my sister. I can’t believethat you of all people who have a sister can accuse a brother of having relations with a woman he considers his sister. Though I don’t want to blame you, but you have seen the world outside your family and you still share the same narrow and regressive thoughts like your family? Madhuri is my muh boli behen whom we rescued as part of a case 10 years back. She was all alone in the world and no where to go and I gave her support and took her in as my sister. That is our relationship. If I hear anymore about this I will file a defamation suit.

Sai added Pulkit Sir I totally understand, even my aaba took in Usha maushi when she had no where to go. She took care of me since I was a baby and my father and Usha maushi also shared a brother-sister relation all their life.

Before Virat could say anything, DIG says, Virat, I was one of the person who worked on the case when Madhuri was rescued and have stayed in touch with her past 10 years.  I can personally vouch for both of them. I am surprised that you jumped into conclusion based on such flimsy evidence of letter which you let a family member keep?

Virat – No Sir, its just not the letter. I went to also check in the college and got the family detail of Pulkit. It has Sangeetha as his wife. Here let me show the form.

Inspector Shinde – Sir that’s one of the complaint that NMC filed. The admin found that someone made a copy of the original form and overwrote the name of wife in the copy to show you.  After you left, that person tore the form and put that in the trash can. All this is also captured in CCTV. We also found the person who faked the forms.

Virat – What? Who?

Inspector Shinde –  Patralekha. Not only did she ask the peon to fake the evidence to show you, she also asked him to print the letter and keep the envelope outside your door.

Patralekha – What rubbish isthis? All this must be done by Sai to do my beizzati. She would have created all this evidence against me since she goes to the college. I can’t stay even 1 minute after such allegations are made. I am leaving this home. 

As she tries to walk away, the female constable steps forward – Aap kahin nahi jaa sakti. If you try to leave, I will be forced to handcuff you.

Inspector Shinde – We got the cyber cell to also confirm this Virat Sir. She emailed the letter in word document to Peon Mahesh. Fortunately he opened the email in the college and printed it there. We could recover all the activities in college computer. Mahesh has confessed to all of this, he also has shared the email and document sent by Patralekha to him. We also have records of calls being made between Patralekha and Mahesh. All the actions were also captured in College CCTV. She also made an online transfer from her Bank account to  him for Rs. 50,000 to do all this. So we have all the evidence against her.

Ninad, Omi and Sonali were super shocked. Why would Pakhi do all this? Kaku had no words. She thought that Pakhi only wrote the letter. She didn’t really think about how Virat could actually find an evidence with the same details. She though all the evidence was actually true and Patralekha’s letter only pushed Virat to do a complete investigation. She was ashamed to be caught and proven wrong in front of Virat. But she knew at this point, she cannot support Patralekha. She had to throw her under the bus. 

Pakhi – Please Virat, you have to save me, I can’t go to jail for all this!! Kaku asked me to stop this marriag eand I promised her that I will do anything to stop it.

Kaku - Stop lying Patralekha. I did nothing of this sort. We had such high opinion of you. I can't believe that we misjudged you and supported you for so many months.

Virat – Pakhi !! Why would do all this? You did all this to Devi Tai?  What did she ever do to you? She and Pulkit suffered for 10 years and still you tried to separate them?

Pakhi – How the hell can I let Sai win over and over again? Its my turn to win.

Virat – Sai, win what are you blabbering about ? How is Sai involved in this. It is about Devi Tai and Pulkit.

Pakhi – There is no need to pretend any more Virat. We love each other and Sai is between us. I know you also don’t like her as wife and just tolerating her as a zimmedari. I was doing all this for us, so that we can go back to the way we were before she entered our life.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

DIG – Virat, if you have an affair with the girl, why did you marry Kamal Joshi’s daughter? He was one of our bravest officer and lost his life saving yours. I can’t believe you would do this to him and his daughter. I will make sure Sai is out of your life and is taken care of.

Virat – Sir, Pakhi and I are just friends. She is my brother’s wife. I care for Sai, she is my wife. Please don’t take her away from me. I don’t know how to prove that there is nothing between me and Pakhi. She is my sister in law. I don’t have any feelings for her. You can even ask Sai.

Sai – Virat sir, please don’t drag me in as an evidence to save Pakhi didi. You know what I think of your dosti and you also know I never lie. Please keep me away from all this.

Virat – Main kaise samjhaon Sai,I don’t love her. I am not trying to save Pakhi. I want everyone to understand there is nothing between me and Pakhi. I just know her for 2 days and then met directly at Samrat's wedding.  Though I accept that I liked Pakhi when I met her and wanted to propose her once I found her, but the minute I knew she will be marrying Samrat, I left the thought of her. We never had anything other than knowing each other for 2 days. 

Sai – Virat Sir, you wanted this Pakhi didi whom  you knew for 2 days to be my mentor and learn how to respect others from her? You let her belittle me every minute in this house and never stopped her.  You always tell me that I don’t know how to read people. Now you would know I was right and anyways there is more to come. I wonder if you can handle all this or not. You will soon know from Pulkit Sir, what your dil ke acche parivaar wale did 10 years back.

Pulkit– Maybe now you understand, how easy it is to lie and get away, but to prove the truth, it might take a lifetime and even then people will always doubt.  Luckily I had friends, neighbours and others who know what Madhuri is to me.

Virat – I understand Pulkit. I am sorry that I did all this without thorough investigation. It is my fault. I am also sorry to Madhuri and I will personally apologize to her tomorrow.

Pulkit – You call this investigation? You don’t know even half of what me and Devi went thru. This is just the tip of iceberg Virat. You just only saw what Patralekha did. You are yet to hear what your family did to me.

Inspector Shinde – Sir, my case is mainly for Ms. Patralekha. Both college and Dr. Pulkit have given FIR and we have an arrest warrant issued. So we are going to take her away to Police Station.

Patralekha started throwing tantrum and tried to go towards Sai. Female constables caught her and took her away.

The family was so shocked that for once they had nothing to say.

Pulkit said, Virat – Patralekha was no one to me, so it was easy to file a case against her. But for the things your kaku, Ninad and Omi did to me, I could have filed an FIR too, but I am indebted to Nagesh kakasaheb and would never do anything to damage his family’s reputation. Also though Kaku and others were bad to me after I married Devi, they were always nice and took care of me when I was growing up. I don’t want to have a bad relationship with Devi’s family.

DIG – Virat, I am leaving now, but I have got couple of Inspectors validate every single evidence that Pulkit will sharing with you all including Harini. I understand that he does not want any action to be taken against the criminal activities of your family, however if he faces any issue in uniting with his wife, I will be forced to take an action. Also I am taking Sai away from here. I have arranged a temporary house for her and she will have a cop guarding her as long as Jagtap and Vittal Mane are out on bail. I want to meet you tomorrow to discuss more about how you handled this case.   I am leaving couple of constables outside to make sure Pulkit is safe. Come Sai, lets go.

Sai hugged Aai, Shivani bua, Deviand Mohit and told them she will call once she reaches her new place and keep them posted. She also thanked Virat for all the help he had done to get her join the medical school and support her against him family. She also apologized for all the problems she put him through. 

Before leaving she tried to make cheer everyone by saying, don’t be sad that I am leaving, we will meet often and anyways ab toh Devi Tai’s wedding will also be there, I will try to help as much as I can.

Saying this, both Sai, Usha Maushi left with DIG.

Virat though broken, was a bit relieved Devi still had her chance at happiness. He couldn’t believe Pakhi would stoop so low to separate him from Sai.  But hasn’t Pakhi won? She did manage to separate him from Sai, because of his stupidity and blind trust on his family, he spoilt so many lives.

Though all he wanted to do was run after Sai and stop DIG, he knew the matters were not resolved here. He needed to change things at his own house before he can pacify Sai to come back. But he will not give up on Sai yet. He will do whatever it takes to get her back in her life.

With that hope, he then turned to Pulkit and said, Pulkit, I am sorry for all that I put you through without proper investigation. Please now tell us all what happened 10 years back.

Oh god...!!! I hate cliffhanger...!!!😒please update the next part soon...its so interesting...I really enjoyed reading...can’t wait for the next part ...thank you so much for amazing update...👍🏻