Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yes. That does ❤️
Yeh shaheen kahan chali gayi? She was just here?
Mujhe reply bhi nahin kiya 😭
Dramebaaz
Kya karun main jisse you feel good?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Yes. That does ❤️
Yeh shaheen kahan chali gayi? She was just here?
Mujhe reply bhi nahin kiya 😭
Did you watch it?
Idk. Maybe for dinner or something 😲
You sound like those siblings who tease their siblings saying maa loves me more🤣
That was hell pathetic behen.. I don't even wanna remember that terrible worst days of my life.... Now, I am having my treatment in Pernampett Yunani Clinic...
Hmm... haven’t watched it... but I have heard it’s a good show ❤️ Actually, i don’t watch web series that much.
She could have told me or something 😭 I am heartbroken 💔😭
That was hell pathetic behen.. I don't even wanna remember that terrible worst days of my life.... Now, I am having my treatment in Pernampett Yunani Clinic...
Oh I'm sorry to remind you
I hope you feeling better now🤗