|| An Evening || ~ A Sai Joshi OS

Posted: 3 years ago

"No I don't miss Virat sir! Why should I miss him? He himself threw me out of his house." Sai thought confidently.

"But he also cared for me. Call me his family, made me comfortable and also came to Gadchiroli to ask for forgiveness." Her mind was playing with her. "And also I miss Aai." 

"But Sai, you met Aai yesterday only." Her rational mind replied.

"So what! I want to be with her all the time except my college timing. Help her in kitchen work and also I want to be with Virat sir. " Her heart replied.

"You only denied to go with him." Her mind again replied to her. 

"But I want to be with him. I know he comes to my college every evening to have a glimpse of mine. Even Aai saw his jeep. But he didn't ever come to meet me.." Her heart replied.

"Offo! I do miss Virat sir!" After a long battle between her heart and mind, Sai finally acknowledged that she missed Virat.

It was an usual yet unusual evening at her hostel room, where Sai was again thinking about her Gabbar. She sat on her small bed for one person and was caressing her pen that Virat gifted her, her name "Dr. Sai Joshi" engraved on it.

"You know Virat sir, I so want to give this relationship a second chance, to give you and us a second chance, but I feel scared, scared at the thought of the deal. I don't know what's between us, but the fact that you still have that promise to Pakhi didi. I don't want to come in between your friendship with Pakhi didi, I am just scared to think about our future." Sai thought.

She then got up to go to her study table to prepare for her test tomorrow. It would be a busy day as Aai too would come after her college. But she couldn't concentrate, her thoughts were going back to her and Virat's moments where they had been so happy, comfortable and growing. 

It took a really long time for Sai to come out from the trauma of what happened at Chavan Mansion that night. She could not believe that Virat sir would throw her out of the house or refuse food again. But she was also Sai Joshi, she collected herself and walked away from that toxic place with Usha Maushi not before opening up their deeds to the neighbors.

After she came to Gadchiroli, Pawar uncle gave her a room in the quarters till she found an accomodation at her hostel. Suddenly one day, Mr. Virat Chavan came to Gadchiroli and when asked for a reason, he said that he wanted to take her back to Nagpur with him, but she refused to go back to that toxic environment. And now she is in her hostel with Usha Maushi at Gadchiroli.

Pulkit sir and Devi Tai asked her several times to come to their house, but she refused as she didn't want to increase their problems. So she was in her small yet comfortable hostel room.

Returning back to her present situation, she again tried to concentrate on her studies, when suddenly she remembered the day at Chavan Mansion, when she asked Virat why he had not allowed her to go back to Gadchiroli. All he replied was sometimes Silence is the best answer but his eyes were telling something different. She wanted to confront him now, saying that if he didn't want her to return to Gadchiroli, then why did he throw her out? Why did he need to be that Virat Chavan she dislikes? She wanted answers for her questions but Alas! None were here to answer her questions. She wanted to go back to him, to Aai. She wanted to move ahead with him, but it seemed like she needed to move on without him.

While dwelling in such thoughts, suddenly her phone rang breaking her reverie. Sai peeped in to see Aai calling her. It was a routine, after Virat slept, Aai would call her. She saw the clock, it was half past 10, that means she spent some 1 hr thinking about Virat. 

"OMG! It's so late. I should have prepared by now and slept. It's okay Sai, first you talk with Aai then prepare for the test." She thought.

"Hello Aai." She then picked her phone. .

"Hello Bada. Tu kashl ahes?" (Hello beta. How are you?) 

"Ho aai. Mi thik aahe. And by the way we met yesterday and will be meeting tomorrow. So you know how I am." Sai enquired playfully. (Yes Aai. I'm okay).

"Aai always has tension in their kids, especially those who are not happy." Ashwini replied fondly.

"What happened to me? I'm all happy Aai." Sai tried to ensure her.

"Baada, I'm your Aai, I know you better. You and Viru, both are not happy without each other" Aai told her..

"Aai please! I don't want to talk about him, accha tell Aai did you have dinner?" Sai tried to divert the topic.

"Haa I had and also fed Viru too." Aai answered Honestly.

"Hmmm… Okay Aai, tomorrow I've exams so I couldn't extend the call. Good Night." Sai finally tried to hang up the call to divert the topic of Virat.

"Okay Baada. Since you have exams,what to say, All the best and prepare nicely." Aai told her..

" Aai! Don't feel bad, we'll talk tomorrow for sure." Sai ensured her.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Good Night." Told Aai and then cut the call.

Here in one place Sai then worked up to pull off an all nighter. And another, Aai was praying to Lord Ganesha to bless her children.

"Bappa please let my son and daughter happy together.".

Hello this Andy. Wrote something on Sai, to what she's feeling after their separation. Please do read. And also Like and comment.

Yours,

Andy.

Thank You for Reading!

Enjoyed reading Sai's pov. Please keep writing! 

its very good.

liked how you handled the sairat separation here. sai's feeling were clearly portrayed.

Lovely update❤️

Thnks andy for keeping my req.

Thnk u.

Keep writing more

Originally posted by neeraja91

Enjoyed reading Sai's pov. Please keep writing! 

Thank you😳🤗

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

its very good.

liked how you handled the sairat separation here. sai's feeling were clearly portrayed.

Thank You 😳🤗

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Lovely update❤️

Thnks andy for keeping my req.

Thnk u.

Keep writing more

Thank you and you're welcome to 😳🤗

wow this is really beautiful

loved it 

how u penned down her emotion  so beautifully

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by linakusharberry

wow this is really beautiful

loved it 

how u penned down her emotion  so beautifully

Thank you😳🤗

Simple and lighthearted os.....

Good to read Sai's feelings and her POV....

Keep writing.....