Must be papaji's kartoot. 😆. I was accidentally typing that G word. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Must be papaji's kartoot. 😆. I was accidentally typing that G word. 😆
Looks like Prachi’s Rockstar father did it😈
Papa ji became artist 😆 He should use this beautiful make up skills on his younger daughter's face. That would be much more interesting and suitable. 😆😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am looking forward to watch Rudrakal.
We don't have Hotstar here😕
i can pm you a website where i watch premium episodes just ensure you have your adblocker on
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
i can pm you a website where i watch premium episodes just ensure you have your adblocker on
Haan I watch other SP shows in a website🤔
I have to check they upload Rudrakal or not.
If I don't find ... I will PM you
Anybody watched QH 2.0?
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Anybody watched QH 2.0?
It's out?? I want to watch it just for Asad and Zoya.
Yay someone just said she started watching the show for Pranbir after watching my VM

Originally posted by: janecastle
It's out?? I want to watch it just for Asad and Zoya.
Same same
Yes its out
One more fan added.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Yay someone just said she started watching the show for Pranbir after watching my VM
Originally posted by: livelytanu
One more fan added.
I am so glad I contributed in this.
Channel/PH wale to Pranbir ko promote karne se rahe