Good Night Octo and Shristi..!! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Good Night Octo and Shristi..!! 🤗
Okayy..❤️Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Sure! That will be amazing! You ask other members what time they will be free. I am okay with anything 😊
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Maine bhi pehle kahi baar koshish ki sanyaas le leni ki lekin kya hain na, everytime they get a show that makes me thing “chalo, ITV badal raha hain. Kuch unique show hoga” even tho end mein disappointment hi milne hain mujhe. Barrister babu ko hi dekhlo
tumhe tumhari sanyaas mubarak ho octo 🤣
I have learnt my lesson really well. Nothing will change because no one wants a change😆
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
But I am not Octo 😆 Just look at the different before and after your arrival ❤️
Maybe I'm just very quick at replying that keeps the conversation flowing 😆
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Chalo, abh mujhe jaana padega 🤗. Bye octo, Bye shaheen. Hope to see you guys more here❤️
See you soon🤗
HELLO HI BYE BYE...
CMAE HERE TO DO PEEK A BOO
And Jenny Di I am no talking to you. 💔🙄💔
Oh Shaheen! Miss you and all! 😭
Why baccha?🤣Originally posted by: NPNYS3OMUKCT2SMV
HELLO HI BYE BYE...
CMAE HERE TO DO PEEK A BOO
And Jenny Di I am no talking to you. 💔🙄💔
Oh Shaheen! Miss you and all! 😭
Birthday pe wish nahi kiya issliye?
That is reason but I am not angry cause of it.
You came back and I didn't got to know🥺
🕳️👩🦯🕳️👩🦯🕳️👩🦯