Originally posted by: .shivi396
Haa thik hai mujhe kya Rakhle Aditya Hooda😆
Nisha waise bhi tujhe Mishra hi pakdane wali hai🤣🤣
Nishu sweetheart, intelligent aur pyari haii..😉
woh aise nahin karegi mere saath🤪
hai na nishu?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Haa thik hai mujhe kya Rakhle Aditya Hooda😆
Nisha waise bhi tujhe Mishra hi pakdane wali hai🤣🤣
Nishu sweetheart, intelligent aur pyari haii..😉
woh aise nahin karegi mere saath🤪
hai na nishu?😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I do have 5 sense and people normally says yth sense my boys have song called "The 7th Sense" so i say it like that😆
Abeeeee I have no interest in these so called boys of urs!
u have 0 sense
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Mere confidence level ki baat mat mar,mujhe rona aa jaayega🤪
I will try my best😆
Tujhe koi confidence hai hi nahi 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sorry yaar
I will watch that epi on JioTv so don't have to listen to that OST atleast till 15
Hahahaha
We expected a music to happen but playing ost for that random girl, omggg 😐😐
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Yaar Eeshu waise bhi "Bhari Barkham Drama" wale epi bolke darake gayi hai
Ab tum bhi🤪
comedy show hai aaj ka epii🤣
specially the dance steps🤣
has has paagal hojaogi🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hi guys...
Hello 🤗
Originally posted by: rheuji17
YESS I love pearl v puri I have watched all his shows big fan of his because of this show I started following him 😛
Same here Sitara having story with musical background was really refreshing that time
Uske saare OSTs mast the
And MehBeer where Fab
Kal hi soch rahi thi ke IMMJ is 2nd show among my Favourite shows jo OTT jaa rahe hai,Fan Power is really something🥳
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hi guys...
kahaan thi tum😕
Nishu sweetheart, intelligent aur pyari haii..😉
woh aise nahin karegi mere saath🤪
hai na nishu?😆
Ok Aditya rakh le...
Couple name banao...