Hair style was bun with side portion but it was in middle portion, so maybe that's why it was not shown I think.Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Exactly puri party main to nhi tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hair style was bun with side portion but it was in middle portion, so maybe that's why it was not shown I think.Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Exactly puri party main to nhi tha
Congratulations. But I don't know what was your previous colour and I don't have much ideas about this colour changes. I only got to know about one colour change after my 1001 post.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Write a thank you essay for us.😆
Oh boy kya likhu main I write essays so much now 😆
riddhima secret agent hai...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Huh??? Kyaaaa??
Come on Come on..We are waiting 😆
Kya likhogy woh bhi hum bole aise kaise.😔
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Exactly puri party main to nhi tha
Vaise..did he remove sindhoor as well?
Originally posted by: EB35TVN4EWWXGQX5
Congratulations. But I don't know what was your previous colour and I don't have much ideas about this colour changes. I only got to know about one colour change after my 1001 post.
I was same colour as you before and thanks!