Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You've change the colour congrats.
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Congratulations on your promotion🤗
Thanks yaar I did not even notice as per usual. 🤣🤗
This from all the time pass I have been doing 😆 Thanks 🤗
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
You've change the colour congrats.
Thanks yaar did not even notice chalo ugly colour is gone 😆
Hair style was bun with side portion, maybe that's why it was not shown, because it was on middle portion I think.Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Pehle mujhe koi bolo.kab sindoor lagayi...
https://twitter.com/RiAnshKiDuniya/status/1370035452481130499?s=19
Riddhima to Kabir in tomorrow's episode

Write a thank you essay for us.😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Pehle mujhe koi bolo.kab sindoor lagayi...
https://twitter.com/RiAnshKiDuniya/status/1370035452481130499?s=19
Exactly puri party main to nhi tha