Originally posted by: tashafarshi
hii.. I m tashaf.new shakhi fan😍Beautiful OS.please aise hi or bhi OS likhiye.
Hi Tashaf! Glad to know you liked it, will update soon!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: tashafarshi
hii.. I m tashaf.new shakhi fan😍Beautiful OS.please aise hi or bhi OS likhiye.
Hi Tashaf! Glad to know you liked it, will update soon!
OHh my my how did I issed this.......
Chalo koi nahi der aaye durust aaye,itni wonderful story miss ho jaati
Waiting for more 😃
Awesome...love a jealous Shaurya💖😊
Wait... I am not able to see the #2 on pg 3?!! 😲
I can't see the OS on page 3🥺
Where is the 2nd part.....😔
Very nice piece.. I could actually imagine Shaurya and Anokhi throughout ur writing.. please write next episode.. thanks 😊
I can't find the 2nd part on page 3😔
Actually I typed it out but deleted all of it by mistake
I'm writing it all again. Will post.