Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That KaVa dance is so hilarious
Wonder thinking what the choreographer did this choreography here 😂😂
It was like kindergarten dance. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That KaVa dance is so hilarious
Wonder thinking what the choreographer did this choreography here 😂😂
It was like kindergarten dance. 🤣
ab kya kare, talent hai par kabhi ghamand nahi kiya🤪
Areeeehh u think I don’t know that theory at all
According to my mom she always say even if I’m told I’ll be given a lottery still I won’t wake up coz my sleep matters a lot to me
Unfortunately I have an ocd issue, if something comes to my head or if I have something the next day I automatically wake up no matter what even before the alarm no matter how much I try to sleep! I have a party kind thing also tonight!!!
Let’s see whether being tired will help me to sleep tomorrow coz I still didn’t off my alarm 😂
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
It was like kindergarten dance. 🤣
At times those kids also dances much better 😂
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
ab kya kare, talent hai par kabhi ghamand nahi kiya🤪
KaVa dance is just 🤣🤣upar se Angre and Aryan🤣
Mast captions diye hain🤣

tu isme bas angre ka dance dekh jara🤣🤣
main kasam se bed pe poori pasar gayi ye dekhkar🤣
Zayn insta story with Rrahul
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRxduZBZ34/?igshid=1q1710y9kp8a9
🤐🤐