Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is getting ridiculous now🤢 Like seriously 😆
This gal is digging her own grave🤪
It's clear that Karan is openly challenging Mukhi but Pur ll not see it as She doesn't want too now😵😵
Thks Ramona ❤️
Ridiculous 👎🏼🤢
Meri chappal kahan hai😡. This is heights. Maine kal hi warn kiya tha sudha ka kuch karo. Yogi kahan hai.
Sare road per ricksaw thi bas madam k liye strike thi😔
This is getting ridiculous now🤢 Like seriously 😆
This gal is digging her own grave🤪
It's clear that Karan is openly challenging Mukhi but Pur ll not see it as She doesn't want too now😵😵
Thks Ramona ❤️
Hi Ziva ❤
And what's the need for a selfie in the middle of the class 🤪🤬🤣
Its obvious now why mukhi had to join the college
But seriously how purvi kept him as tutor after today episode video incident
I know nothg can be done now as they already planned everythg and shoot too...but plzzz those who are on IG do DM Saba mam that it's getting ridiculous now and stopped thrusting that Karan down out throats😡🤬🤢
I won't be surprise if TRPs ll fall more in the upcoming weeks 😵
Kyu ab nahi defend karna purvi ko ab nikalo Vir ki galti ...So called feminist 😆😆
Vir my baby 🤗❤️
Vir as usual Purvi ko bachayega ..😡and she already have taken Vir for granted enough ..
Have already message saba mam ..About Purvi character flaws ..
I have completely done with this women now I don't care har baar She can't go easy bass
Ab I want Vir to ignore her but he can't I know self respect Vir ka kya hota hai woh 😆
Anyways Amar take a bow