Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#43~Tumhari Zimmedari Mere Jeevan Ka Laksh Hai - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I am a masochist isiliye aaj ka epi dekha finally. Predictions nahi dungi kyunki pata hai muh ki khaaungi by night, but kuch observations hai:

1. Ani has as many misconceptions about twu luvv as Bon. Ani also thinks that loving AE is wrong, hence his obvious attempt to detach himself by calling her Manorama.

2. Bon has always fought for what she wants. Bas is baar galat cheez chahiye, because she is still stuck in the social quagmire.

3. Aaj KSJ said the same thing as that random neighbour, that zimmedari ab tak nibhay has matlab koi toh khaas rishta hai na. 

Mai lollipops se khush ho rahi hu pata hai but kya kare?

Also, I think barrister Ani was supposed to be dimaag and tennis Ani dil, but because Ani is under the influence of kukurmutta and laddoos yeh dono bhi apna part bhul ke gondogol karne lage.🤣

Apne views bhi dena! Also batao Ani aur Ninja ka ship name kya rakhe? AniJa?🤣🤣

Ashleeeyyyy!🤗

Thank you for tagging.

Popat tou sab ka hi hua hai  🤣 So its okay.

Mere 2 cents hain iss sab matter ke baray mien jo miene abhi thodi deir pehle Nimzyy ke sath share kiye thay.

Here they are.

Chappal na maray koi bass!

See... Hum sab chahte thay ke Bon apne liye stand le and all. 

Thing is... she is just 12 yrs old. Theek hai us ne life mien buht kuch dekha hai,but generally she has led a life in which first she was protected by her dad, then her mom, and then ani. 

Tou uske liye ani se duur janay ka khayal bhi difficult hai.

Secondly, she is someone with zero ego. Usko KSJ ne kaha ke dil per haath rakh ker mehsoos kero ke kia Ani tumhare liye khaas nahi hai, ya tum uske liye khaas nahi ho, and she felt that.

Her heart is pure and without malice.

And her mind is clear too. 

she doesnt think about strategies, politics, and stuff like that as such.

Uska dil kehta hai ke Ani ke liye wih khaas hai aur uska dil kehta hai ke yeh shadi sachi hai...

Isi liye she is now convinced that she should try again...and harder to win Ani back. 

This happens to many of grown up women in modern times also. Many women keep tolerating their abusive husbands because they want to give thm a chance. I am not at all saying that it is a good or a positive behavior. Kisi ko bhi kisi qisam ka abuse nahi tolerate kerna chahiye. Zulm sehne wala bhi zaalim hota hai. 

Lekin mien bass aik soch ki baat ker rhy hu ke aisa bhi hota hai.

For Bon, its like, uss ne Ani se itni care dekhi hai ke woh accept hi nahi ker paa rhy ke woh sab jhoot tha... 

Jab tak Ani usko yeh nahi kahay ga ke mien kisi aur se pyar kerta hu ya mien tum se duur jana chahta hun, tabb tak she wont leave him. Ani ko kuch buht bhayankar kerna paday ga Bon ko ani se mentally aur emotionally distant kerne ke liye (smiley18 halanke mere hisab se tou already uss ne kafi bhayankar ker dia hai...but not for Bon) 

Aur mazay ki baat yeh hai ke Ani doesnt say or intend to LEAVE bon! Abh zimmedari kahay ya kuch bhi, he is not ready to leave her, and that is another point which Bon wants to cash now.

So, all in all, its pretty realistic ager hum Bon ki 12 yrs wali nazron se dekhien tou. 

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Toto what🤣🤣🤣

U want to marry him... Contract par....

Don't waste money🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣wo nazuk kali hein

Rudy haveu gone crazy🤣🤣

I was talking about ninja didi

Why will i want to do anything of that sought🤢

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nany

Vese to mere pass v nai he🤣Api skip kr diya nai dekh sakti me to ...ye kese itnaa bigad gaya smaj ni aa raha..itna positive ho re the aur uske AE ne to shadi ka bol diya..abb kispe yakin karne ka😵

Maine yeh show dekhne ke liye voot liya and my money went waste

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am a masochist isiliye aaj ka epi dekha finally. Predictions nahi dungi kyunki pata hai muh ki khaaungi by night, but kuch observations hai:

1. Ani has as many misconceptions about twu luvv as Bon. Ani also thinks that loving AE is wrong, hence his obvious attempt to detach himself by calling her Manorama.

2. Bon has always fought for what she wants. Bas is baar galat cheez chahiye, because she is still stuck in the social quagmire.

3. Aaj KSJ said the same thing as that random neighbour, that zimmedari ab tak nibhay has matlab koi toh khaas rishta hai na. 

Mai lollipops se khush ho rahi hu pata hai but kya kare?

Also, I think barrister Ani was supposed to be dimaag and tennis Ani dil, but because Ani is under the influence of kukurmutta and laddoos yeh dono bhi apna part bhul ke gondogol karne lage.🤣

Apne views bhi dena! Also batao Ani aur Ninja ka ship name kya rakhe? AniJa?🤣🤣

Are you trying to say Ani is in love with the concept of AE, not the real person Manorama; just list he was in love with the image he had created about Mini and not the real Mini?

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Maine yeh show dekhne ke liye voot liya and my money went waste

Same bahen same...💔kya se kya ho gyaa dekhte dekhte

Bas yhai gana yaad aa rhaa he

"Sochti hoon ke woh kitne masoom thhe

Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte"

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ashleeeyyyy!🤗

Thank you for tagging.

Popat tou sab ka hi hua hai  🤣 So its okay.

Mere 2 cents hain iss sab matter ke baray mien jo miene abhi thodi deir pehle Nimzyy ke sath share kiye thay.

Here they are.

Chappal na maray koi bass!

See... Hum sab chahte thay ke Bon apne liye stand le and all. 

Thing is... she is just 12 yrs old. Theek hai us ne life mien buht kuch dekha hai,but generally she has led a life in which first she was protected by her dad, then her mom, and then ani. 

Tou uske liye ani se duur janay ka khayal bhi difficult hai.

Secondly, she is someone with zero ego. Usko KSJ ne kaha ke dil per haath rakh ker mehsoos kero ke kia Ani tumhare liye khaas nahi hai, ya tum uske liye khaas nahi ho, and she felt that.

Her heart is pure and without malice.

And her mind is clear too. 

she doesnt think about strategies, politics, and stuff like that as such.

Uska dil kehta hai ke Ani ke liye wih khaas hai aur uska dil kehta hai ke yeh shadi sachi hai...

Isi liye she is now convinced that she should try again...and harder to win Ani back. 

This happens to many of grown up women in modern times also. Many women keep tolerating their abusive husbands because they want to give thm a chance. I am not at all saying that it is a good or a positive behavior. Kisi ko bhi kisi qisam ka abuse nahi tolerate kerna chahiye. Zulm sehne wala bhi zaalim hota hai. 

Lekin mien bass aik soch ki baat ker rhy hu ke aisa bhi hota hai.

For Bon, its like, uss ne Ani se itni care dekhi hai ke woh accept hi nahi ker paa rhy ke woh sab jhoot tha... 

Jab tak Ani usko yeh nahi kahay ga ke mien kisi aur se pyar kerta hu ya mien tum se duur jana chahta hun, tabb tak she wont leave him. Ani ko kuch buht bhayankar kerna paday ga Bon ko ani se mentally aur emotionally distant kerne ke liye (smiley18 halanke mere hisab se tou already uss ne kafi bhayankar ker dia hai...but not for Bon) 

Aur mazay ki baat yeh hai ke Ani doesnt say or intend to LEAVE bon! Abh zimmedari kahay ya kuch bhi, he is not ready to leave her, and that is another point which Bon wants to cash now.

So, all in all, its pretty realistic ager hum Bon ki 12 yrs wali nazron se dekhien tou. 

See, Bon taking a stand for what she wants is typical Bon behaviour. And now she wants Ani's acceptance. She isn't wrong, just a teenager who is entangled in societal norms. Ani also understands that. I think iss case me hum viewers aur Ani ko ek hi cheez chahiye, that Bon forgets patni dharm and focuses on her studies.

Aaj ka epi was not as big a character butchering moment as I was afraid of truly. Kisi ka bhi character itna flip nai mara. Ani is still confused, Bon is still taking a stand, Kaka still wants Ram-Sita, Ninja still wants azaadi. 🤣

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

See, Bon taking a stand for what she wants is typical Bon behaviour. And now she wants Ani's acceptance. She isn't wrong, just a teenager who is entangled in societal norms. Ani also understands that. I think iss case me hum viewers aur Ani ko ek hi cheez chahiye, that Bon forgets patni dharm and focuses on her studies.

Aaj ka epi was not as big a character butchering moment as I was afraid of truly. Kisi ka bhi character itna flip nai mara. Ani is still confused, Bon is still taking a stand, Kaka still wants Ram-Sita, Ninja still wants azaadi. 🤣

N we as usual want ani back on track🤣Sahi he kisi ne b utna flip nai mara😆

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Are you trying to say Ani is in love with the concept of AE, not the real person Manorama; just list he was in love with the image he had created about Mini and not the real Mini?

Exactly! He doesn't know Manorama enough to be in love with her. He is infatuated, but also thinks feeling anything for any woman is wrong. Isiliye he didn't even complete the sentence that he is in love with AE.

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

N we as usual want ani back on track🤣Sahi he kisi ne b utna flip nai mara😆

Perfect! Also Sampoo wants keys, and Som-Batuk want someone to pay attention to them for once. 🤣

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi nahi tha yar... Mere ko waise bhi yeh infatuation aur pyar wagera ka mix-up itna bother nahi kerta as such... because..as i always say and have been saying on the forum gala phaad phaad ke....THESE ARE HUMAN EMOTIONS. And these are extremely complex things. Aap inko halkay mien nahi lien. Aur naa hi sirf aik angle se inko samajhne ki koshish kerien. 

Yeh powerful hote hain buht aur insan ko alag alag raahien dikhatay hain...

Aur yehi Ani ke sath hua hai.

So, mere ko so far na Ani ka character butchered lag rha hai aur na Bon ka. 

Mager yeh paglon ki terha chillana band ker de bas Bon per.