Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Update New SS: PURA BHI HOGA TUMHI SE..Chapter 4 on Pg 12 - Page 5

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: arhamkhan

read both parts in one go... Woaahhhh!!!!

eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Update soon pls,

Thank you❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

Wah ..I like that u have kept it slice of life 

Physical bonding is important part of a relationship and sometimes it may not be part of a serious . As long as they are legal consenting adults it is ok 

Thank you.😊 and I am happy you understood.

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You're awesome...loved it..plz continue soon 😊

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can I just double check- if Sairat aren’t actually divorced, technically Virat is cheating then? Is that morally right or even forgivable? 

I understand that there’s a lot of hurt and people do tend to self destruct when hurt, but I personally don’t think there’s any coming back from cheating.

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow... brilliant 

Sairat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Yaz-

Can I just double check- if Sairat aren’t actually divorced, technically Virat is cheating then? Is that morally right or even forgivable? 

I understand that there’s a lot of hurt and people do tend to self destruct when hurt, but I personally don’t think there’s any coming back from cheating.

So answering your question, yes are not divorced.

Is Virat and Sai cheating?

Are they, because both personally think the relation is over, the rest is just formality.

Also, if they were in love and not married and while loving each other, if they would have cheated on each other during a period of seperation, that would not have been cheating.

Also, going by your logic when Virat married Sai, he felt he was in love with Pakhi.So did he cheated on Pakhi??

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update...please update next part soon... 👍🏻

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello guys im new here can you help please😊

I want to put on notifications for next update as i cant wait to read the story.

Can you explain me how to get notifications for next update please please please

Sairat thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

I know many of you have not liked Sai and Virat having sex with other people and I agree with most of you, that it is one of the most heinous crimes , where a marriage is concerned. But, according to me a marriage without love and respect is no marriage and Loving and Respecting your partner when they are proper and work under societal norms is easy, but what if they are flawed.. Is loving them still easy!!

So, in my story Virat and Sai has retained basic characteristics  of their original character. Virat is still a law upholding man, Sai is still beacon of truth but with their heart broken their flaws have now became glaringly visible .

Now, the question is would Sai and Virat love the flawed self of the other, they loved each other when they were prim and proper, but would the love each other when they are equally flawed???

Chapter Three

Pakhi’s POV:

Patralekha Salunkhe or was it Patralekha Mohite Patil, she didn’t knew anymore, woke up again early in the morning like past one year, did her solah shringar, wore his favourite colour,made his favourite breakfast and served his family ,like she has been doing since the day she came to this house, but today as well she was not even spared a glance, like her existence not even mattered to him anymore. Her eyes welled up with tears,she heard Karishma and Sonali Kaku sniggering behind her and she ran  to her room. She has become a joke for Shivani Masi ,Sonali Mami and Karishma; Mohit and Ashwini Mami hate her at the sight and they don’t even try to cover it , not even the sake of public. Badi Mami feels pity for her and some remorse but not love, Ninad Mama and Omkar Mama has made their distance from her!!What has she done to get this, she didn’t knew??  Wasn’t it Badi Mami, Ninad Mama and Omi Mama who wanted to stop this marriage, she just helped them!! Why nobody sees it??She still remembered the day:

Flashback

She was happy, finally Sai was out of the house and now Virat would be back with her, though she has failed to stop the marriage, Bhavani Mami was relieved that Devi Tai would come back home: Virat has gone to fetch him back!!!She has made all the favourite dishes of Virat and today she would make him eat by her hands. Just then all saw Virat entering the house, Badi mami was quick on her feet.

BK: Where is Devyani, Virat? Why haven’t you got her?

Ninad Mama: Haa Virat, Devi kahaan hai??

Omi Mama: Virat Bolo!!!

She saw his eyes, it looked dead and somehow an unknown fear has made it to her heart!!

So, she moved forward, and asked Virat, Kya hua!! Sab theek toh hai naa Virat?? As if her voice, broke his tundra and fury like she never knew filled his eyes.But before that fury could be unleashed, Bhavani Mami chirped in,mujhe pata tha uss naukar ke bete ne meri Devyani ko kuch kar dia??

Virat’s fury unleashed on Bhavani Kaku at that moment;a virat that none saw ever was unleashed. People do say true..”THE FURY OF A SILENT MAN ISDANGEROUS” and that day Virat’s patience was over.

Virat: Natak karna chodiye Bhavani Chawan, aapko aur mujhe dono ko pata hai ki Pukit ki shaadi sirf ek baar huyi thi aur who bhi Devi Tai se..

Bhawani Kaku: Tum yeh kya keh rahe ho Virat?? Woh chitthi, aur tumne khud bhi toh pata kiya tha?

Virat: Laughing like a maniac, waise khush toh aap bahut huyi hongi naa, mujhe who bewakoofi karte huye dekhkar??Mujhe sab pata hai , woh chithi kisne likhi thi aur ghar tak kaise pahuchi??CCTV mei footage dekhkar aa raha hun?His eyes scanned the whole room and stopped on me,and the hatred I saw there, was enough to overpower anything!! Almost anything.

Ek last warning de raha hu sabko, agar kisi ne bhi ab Devi Tai ya Dr.Pulkit ko pareshaan karne ki koshish ki? toh mai khud us insaan ko jail ke salakhon ke peeche bhejunga. Smajhla!!

Saying this he turned to go to his room, feeling the distance between them growing to chasm, I ran after him holding his hands, asking him to have dinner.

But the moment my hand touched his, he removed his hand with such force that I got disbalanced and fell of the stairs.I waited for him to come to my aid, but when I lifted my eyes ; I saw him looking at me like he wanted to do something worse to me than just throwing me off the stairs!!

Next Day, Virat left for GC to get Sai back.I cried in my room whole day knowing  that as soon as Sai came back she would take revenge on me by making Virat more distant to me.

In the evening, when Virat’s SUV got parked..everyone waited with trepidation and anxiety, because Sai Joshi would be back, that too after winning!!!

But that day , neither Virat nor Sai entered the house, only a dead body entered the house!!the walking dead body of Virat Chawan.

Gone was the man who respected elders, who cared about his family; this man was scorned and scorched and was ready to burn alive anyone who dared to cross his paths..and everybody and every relation got burned that dared to cross his path, the first was the father and son relationship, then came the uncle and nephew relationship…

But a small flicker of light kindled in my heart, Sai has not returned!! She still has her chance. She knew Virat was scorched today and she wanted to burn with him as One..

So after everyone retired to bed that night, Pakhi …the eternal lover.. made her way to his room in her finest lingerie and filmsy night gown that left nothing to imagination..

She saw him, sitting in his room with bottle of Whiskey and “Jack in the Box” toy and he was talking to it.

I slowly made my way to the chair…after closing the door behind me..and ran my hand through his shoulders easing any tension in them and slowly made my way in front, he was sitting with his head down, I took the glass of his hands and guiding his hands to my left bre**t and sat on his lap cupping his face.

As soon I did that, his hand which were on my breast started moving, but instead of the pleasure that I waiting for, I felt the air knock out of my lungs as Virat squeezed my neck as some plastic pipe. He stood up, throwing mein the ground but still holding my neck in his vice grip, he dragged me out of his room and holded me on the pillar, still squeezing my neck hard.

My vision started to blur due to lack of oxygen ,I begged and pleaded but his hold only became stronger..

He spat as he said those words.. How dare you enter my Sai’s room after what you did??How dare you touch me??Don’t ever enter our room, your presence is an insult to my WIFE!!!

I just so wish, I would have never met you in first place, you destroyed my whole family!!!

Last she heard , before passing out was Bhawani Mami’s voice asking Virat to leave me..

Next day, I opened my eyes in my bedroom with a splitting headache and bruises around my neck.. and I knew, I have miscalculated my step..I tried apologizing to him, but he never gave me the chance.

After that incident, Virat started keeping his room locked, it didn’t matter if he was home or not!! No one was allowed to go into his room.

Things changed drastically at home too..within weeks after this incident,place became like masoleum. Nobody talked to one another, it was like life was taken out of the house..but why??She even noticed Omi and Ninad Mama looking at door, as if waiting for someone, when she asked they will simply brush it off. But with time, she realised, they waited for Sai to come…Usually Omi mama toh made a habit to read the newspapers again in evening at 5 , just so he can keep an eye on door and wait for sai to come..he would wait and when nobody came through that door, he would be disappointed. Even Sonali Mami and Karishma who didn’t give 2 hoots about anyone, were missing Sai. Most of the time , Karishma would be chattering away and she will say “Sai Bhabhi” and the light would dim in her eyes. Sonali Kaku would gulp the tears that threatned her.Nobody ate at the dining table any more.

Ashwini Mami permanently moved to the Guest room and Badi Mami looked like every fight from her body was gone.

Then one day almost around 3 months, Bhavani Chavan came back from somewhere early in the morning and she started rearranging the Chawan Niwas.Things slowly started going back to normal and that day she understood, why Bhawani Chavan was the Matriach of Chavan family.Nobody argued, rules were set and people who hated her , even responded to her call.

But nobody forgot Sai, she just was not discussed openly but her roots in this house became stronger than before , even in her absence.

And this thing ate away Patralekha, how after not being there, she was affecting everyone’s life and how after she being there , she was still non-existent.

Inspired by Badi Mami, she decided to walk on her footsteps, but Bhawani Chawan made it clear, she was not rude to her, heck she did not even said a thing, but she simply asked her to STOP and that’s how she made it clear, “Patralekha was not welcome”.

If that was not enough, after 3 months when Virat returned from one of his postings, she was doing laundry and from his pocket she got the receipt of a bar and an empty packet of cond*m. It broke her to new levels, he would sleep with strange women but not with her why???

A sudden crash broke her out of her musings.. she looked around to see the vase near window has fallen and broken into pieces.. just like her heart. She got up and looked at her image in the mirror , her whole face was mess, kajal running down her face, lipstick smeared and hair all tangled. She looked like a Mental Asylum patient, wasn’t she one?? She smiled sarcastically, after knowing that Virat was sleeping with strange women, she thought one day Virat would return to her after this madness was over, he would find her more attractive than those women..that was 9 months ago..

Leave looking, she was not spared a glance..tomorrow is the grand celebration of the big win that Sai Joshi had over Patralekha an year ago..and she knew, she would be humiliated again.

So guys, here goes nothing, please let me know through your comments how you like the story Chapter Four, next would be Bhavani Chawan's POV. Please let me know should I continue.

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental.

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing and fresh story line...

Do continue to