Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
no😭 but m sure its Doofenshmirtz or corona😡
So covid killed Emil..
Cz UK mein toh lockdown hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
no😭 but m sure its Doofenshmirtz or corona😡
So covid killed Emil..
Cz UK mein toh lockdown hai..
Be careful for what??😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Is it about the chapter update of FF?
mujhe yaad nahi tha, but thanks for reminding, i hate your boss more than I hate corona😡 takle ke chakkar mein mujhe update nahi mila😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kuch nahi🤣 aise hi, sexy lag raha tha🤣
Shibuu 😡
In fact I should be sad, you guys discussed Alan Walker songs, and I couldn't even be around.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Shibuu 😡
In fact I should be sad, you guys discussed Alan Walker songs, and I couldn't even be around.
mujhe isiliye bura laga, but aapka boss hai hi paagal, kya kare
This is the best theory I have heard, and quite plausible too.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mujhe yaad nahi tha, but thanks for reminding, i hate your boss more than I hate corona😡 takle ke chakkar mein mujhe update nahi mila😭
Mujhe yaad tha, and I felt so bad for not updating. But I got tomorrow off for working overtime. So consider the update by tomorrow. 😳
P.S. I hate my boss too. 😡
Hehe ok I will stop.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dont thank me its kinda awkward
Chalo then theek hai...take proper rest Belle or I might start haunting your dreams as and when you sleep
Hola Wilson. ❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mujhe yaad tha, and I felt so bad for not updating. But I got tomorrow off for working overtime. So consider the update by tomorrow. 😳
nahi, aap rest karo...😭 update ka baad mein dekh lenge😭