Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Read and commented
I'm okay with the length of the update. I'm not greedy at all in this matter😆
Even I am ok with this length 😉
Yeah yeah accepted that you aren't but some people will kill me for giving short one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Read and commented
I'm okay with the length of the update. I'm not greedy at all in this matter😆
Even I am ok with this length 😉
Yeah yeah accepted that you aren't but some people will kill me for giving short one
I am good 😄
Good
Even I am ok with this length 😉
Yeah yeah accepted that you aren't but some people will kill me for giving short one
You're reminding them to kill you by tagging🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You're reminding them to kill you by tagging🤣
Let them come then I'll blame you that you were the one who suggested me for short update so they'll be behind you 🤷🏻♀️🤣
BTW anyone here I'm going to update ' I LOVE MY ENEMY '
Manasa di be ready to defend yourself hope no one should kill you 🤣🤣
Super...
Going to read...
Not too longgggggggg not too short but for greedy rosidians it's short only I think 🤪😆
Yes...
For greedy Rosidians it is short...
Even I am ok with this length 😉
Yeah yeah accepted that you aren't but some people will kill me for giving short one
Yes.... 😁😁😁
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You're reminding them to kill you by tagging🤣
😂😂😂
She tagged only me... Is I am only going to kill her... 🤔for giving short update...
I knew this 😈