Posted: 3 years ago

A brilliance exists in Spring
When March is scarcely here!

Where the earth  dotted with heaps

Of colorful flowers, Koyel's distinctive call 

With a sweet longing for melody in confab

Is rare but sweet, when passion leaps

And paints a livelier dream for love! 

Which flows like a river to a far-off land!

Hello friends, here we are with a  magic box of  Divine Love ideas to share with you all! Do you love writing? 

Here is an invitation to all the writers to participate in the  Mythological Masthi Forum's 

Spring Festival Contest:

"Vasanta Vrittanta"

Hindu mythology is a tapestry of Divine Love stories for a definitive purpose. 

Like other emotions,  in our epics and Puranas, love is a celebration, even a revered inner feeling, was honored and revealed as a powerful emotion in many mythological stories.

The proliferation of romantic themes is astounding in its sheer depth and diversity, which strengthens our belief that the ebb and flow through waves of emotion is not only human 

but also Divine, that is pure love! 

There are many classic love legends in Hindu mythology that are both passionate and sensuous in content, and never fail to appeal to the romantic in us. These fables fuel our imagination, engage our emotions, sense, and sensibility, and above all, never fail to entertain us.

Do you agree? If yes, then please read further...

This contest will be held from 9th March and tentatively will complete by 20th April.
This is not only a 'Divine Love Contest', this is a contest where you can create your own side characters as well. But the story should revolve around your selected main couple.
There will be m u l t i p l e  w i n n e r s and lots of prezzies to flaunt. A special surprise will be disclosed at the end of the contest!

So what are you waiting for? Bookmark this thread and start writing. smiley10

Post here in this thread to confirm your participation. smiley10

For further queries, you can post directly in this thread or you can pm me---  Viswasruti 

Rules--- 

1 The story should be original and MUST BE based on Mythological characters only.

2  The word limit should be between 750-- 1000 words, shouldn't exceed more than 1000 words.

3  Explicit and Adult content is not allowed.

4  You have to follow FF Rules | Fan Fiction Forum Rules & Regulations || and Mature Content is not allowed.

5  The last date for the submission of your OS is --- 30th March 11.59, 2021

6  Writers should follow the submission date, try to send your OS prior to the mentioned last date. 

7  You have to submit your story by PMing me on time, please don't forget to do so.

The PM should have the subject-- 'MM Forum Vasnata Vrittanta Contest.' 

Mention the exact word count in brackets at the end of your OS.

[Tags Credit: Sutapasima]

Judging/Judges

Your story will be judged by a panel of judges.

Criteria on which your story will be judged are...

Narrative, Creativity, DialoguesConcept, Ambiance, and Title. 

Thankful to mnx12 (MM) for suggesting the Title ' Vasanta Vrittanta', for her guidance, and good wishes. smiley27smiley31smiley27

Love was gleaming in the air and the story begins now. 

And love's floodtide in surging waves is flowing everywhere --- So, all you guys have to do is Participate!smiley10

Participants' list link--- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5214142#156123708

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Count me in please! :D

Alos, the thread looks amazing! 

All the best to the participants❤️ A great contest, Madhu❤️

What a great idea Madhuri ... mythological OS contest ... did you ever have any similar ones  earlier ?? 

Sounds really amazing!! 

Bookmarking 😃

Originally posted by proteeti

Count me in please! :D

Also, the thread looks amazing! 

Welcome Pro🤗... the cherubic princess herself entered the arena?!!! Then ....yes ...the spring will smile in every bush and bower!  Welcoming the tender thought with both my hands! 

Thanks for the good words dear. ❤️

Originally posted by Sutapasima

What a great idea Madhuri ... a mythological OS contest ... did you ever have any similar ones earlier ?? 

Koi shak? Any doubt?😛

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

All the best to the participants❤️ A great contest, Madhu❤️

Thank you Shiba, participate now! 🤗

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Sounds really amazing!! 

Bookmarking 😃

The champion who amassed innumerable medals and awards herself is here to participate...what else we want?! A celebration time for us. 🤗

Welcome, Shiri. ❤️

Can I register my name as a participant post 26th March and submit my entry by 28th March?