Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
easy to say but hard to do
Yup it can be hard but not impossible. Can try for once.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
easy to say but hard to do
Yup it can be hard but not impossible. Can try for once.
Kitne logo ne bheja? Mu busy bee Mommy ne nahi bheja, that I know
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How much does that give me?? I was planning to sleep and send tmrw. 😭🤣
U have 13 hrs to send it.
It’s okay, Wilson, I still have time. I will try to send before deadline since the ans are easy.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then PM Shreya that you need extra time due being busy
Thanks 🙏
Dont thank me its kinda awkwardOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s okay, Wilson, I still have time. I will try to send before deadline since the ans are easy.
Thanks 🙏
Chalo then theek hai...take proper rest Belle or I might start haunting your dreams as and when you sleep
That is a very relaxed approach. I like that.👍🏼Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s okay, Wilson, I still have time. I will try to send before deadline since the ans are easy.
Thanks 🙏
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s okay, Wilson, I still have time. I will try to send before deadline since the ans are easy.
Thanks 🙏
Best of luck dear
Hello wishing you all Tantalizing Tuesday 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello wishing you all Tantalizing Tuesday 🤗🤗🤗
Torturing, more like🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Torturing, more like🤔
Classes hai kya?
Mera toh aaj itna dimaag kharch ho gaya itna toh mera pure saal mein nahi hua..