Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am good n u? 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good n u? 🤗
I am ok something happening in personal life thodi si depressed hoon I come on here to better my mood
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Ah ok is it good then? My best friend loves K dramas as well trying to get me to watch 😆
Then do give it a try 😆
You'll surely love it
Will do when I have a chance
Lol...🤣
Akeli kaha angre saath mein hai...
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I am ok something happening in personal life thodi si depressed hoon I come on here to better my mood
Oh no hope things gets better🤗
chal...🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Akeli kaha angre saath mein hai...
Angre nahi tu aur shivi aa jao title mein saath🤣