Originally posted by: merryyura
Vincenzo ke 20 episodes honge 😆
Aree haan expert se puche. Eesha loves k dramas 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vincenzo ke 20 episodes honge 😆
Aree haan expert se puche. Eesha loves k dramas 😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
I've always wanted to know if he missed Vihaan just as much as I do 😆
From live I got that he does. He really enjoyed playing him
Expert toh nahi hun 🙈
But yeh k drama mai follow kar rahi hun so details pata hai. 😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Arre this is not even something you need my help @🤪🤪
I was watching KTH🤣
Dekh liya KTH?🤣
Wo dekh liya and IMMJ dekhna pending hai ?🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
True that!! 😂😂
But anyways my one and only current love is my Rrahul baby ❤️❤️
What do you mean by CURRENT love? Matlab forever love nahi hai?😲😲😲
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Everyone gets those thoughts at some point in their life🤣🤣
Ayu tum lagi raho🤣🤣
Mujhe faltu mein badnaam kar rakh hai yaar🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
GreShi🤪 AnGre+AyuShi ka naya combination😆
Title:
*"GreShi" New Couple in Town is Expecting*🤣🤣🤣
Thoda modify kar, mujhe akele nahi latakna🤪
I feel like Helly and tum sab RraVi 🤪