Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT OS: What she feels

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So I always try to write funny OS or drabbles. This is a little heavy in comparison. So please ignore any mistakes that you come across and my Hindi is so so , ignore that as well 😛 Hope you guys enjoy.

VIRATS POV

Sai had a test tomorrow so she was in her do not disturb bubble. I would dare not to disturb her but this is something that she has to know before I tell the rest of the family.

“Sai, sorry to bother you but I have something to say to you. “

She was about to throw in a sarcastic comment about disturbing before she saw the expression on my face. She looked worried and nodded her head for me to continue.

As you know, since past few weeks I have been working on this kidnapping case. I can’t get into details but we have traced the location and I will have to go on this mission. I will be..

“When will you be back, Virat sir?”

Was it me or did her voice tremble when she asked me the question. 

“I don’t know Sai. You know how these missions are but we got solid Intel and if everything goes great, it will get wrapped up in two day. I will be leaving in two hours. I wanted to tell you before I tell the rest because they tend to overreact at times and get very emotional.”

“Sai, Kuch to bolo. “

She was very quiet and she kept staring at her books. I didn’t want to waste any more time of hers. I wanted to say so many things but, looks like this is not the time.

“I already asked aai to pack my bags so I will inform family and leave. All the best Sai for your test. “

I was disappointed by her lack of reaction but I didn’t want to dwell on this. I need to stay focused and I turned around to leave. When Sai, held my hand to stop me from leaving.

With her eyes cast down, in the most softest tone, I have ever heard her speak, she said:

“Virat sir, aap .. aap mujse Kai baar , you have asked what place you have in my life. Iska jawab mein ab dena chahathi hoon.Aap mere dost Nahi aur mere parivar be nahi.”

Her words hurt me more than anything else, my eyes are filling up with tears of frustration and I looked to the ceiling to make sure Sai doesn’t see how affected I am by her words. I tried to pull my hand away from her grip , but to my surprise she held it even more firmly.

“Aap mere Puri bath Sunogi. You know that Aabha was my whole world and when he died. There was no reason for me to live anymore. I don’t know when but the more time i spent with you , the more closer you are to becoming my whole world. I am scared that my dependency will be a burden to your promise and your life, so I have never said it to you. I don’t want anything from you except this. I want you to come back safely from this mission, I need to know that in the world I live in , you are also alive with or without me by your side. So please please apna Dhyan rakheyega. “

I didn’t know when tears started falling from my eyes. I could see how difficult it was for her to open up to me. I could see how strong she is

Wa trying to be. Before she could retreat back to her shell. 

I cupped her face and lifted it to meet my eyes. Her eyes are the true windows to her feelings and I will never need any assurance from her about the place I have in her life.

“Sai, I think your judwa bahen, aaj zyada Bol rahi hai. “This earned him a chuckle. 

He wiped her tears and took the Liberty to tilt her head to meet his

“I have a lot to share with you sai. I will definitely do my best to get back to you , safe and sound. Because if I start talking about what I feel right now, I don’t think I would be able to leave. Please take care of yourself and your twin until I come back.”

She held my hands that are holding her face and we stood there together just for a few minutes to enjoy each other’s presence forgetting the reality of their situation.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing!!! Do continue 

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the emotion.... so well put... 

maybe you can continue it... please

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautiful, I love the way Sai has opened up. 

This was so sweet! Sais words made me emotional too as i read it ♥️♥️♥️

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
raji02 thumbnail

wow!!!!after watching today’s episode this was a double treat. thank you.❤️❤️❤️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its awesome loved it. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww,I loved the heart to heart conversation of Sairat. It was really amazing and somewhere or the other may be this is the kind of feeling that Sai will have during separation,the loss of her world . 

Absolutely loved it.

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update!! Do continue it. Please....!!!

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...I always loved Sai and Virat’s emotional bonding...specially after the death of kamal sir and during their wedding and initial days of wedding...your story is the treat to read after today’s one such episode...thank you so much for update...please keep writing...👍🏻