Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
wish koi handsome and young actor cast karty.
Iss character ky liye aged man hi chaiye tha young nhi ly sakhtey thy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
wish koi handsome and young actor cast karty.
Iss character ky liye aged man hi chaiye tha young nhi ly sakhtey thy
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I love it❤️ Guls heroines are so funny
Really 😲
I just saw its few clips found it disgusting
I don't like Shruti as person and male lead is bad actor.
Really 😲
I just saw its few clips found it disgusting
I don't like Shruti as person and male lead is bad actor.
why dont you like shruti?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
why dont you like shruti?
Because of her personal life
She is too dominating. Yhc fans are so against of her and vice versa. She put stories against them. Reports their accounts.
I just got to see that poor boy Abrar is in toxic relationship with her.
Because of her personal life
She is too dominating. Yhc fans are so against of her and vice versa. She put stories against them. Reports their accounts.
I just got to see that poor boy Abrar is in toxic relationship with her.
so why doesnt he leave her??
i dont know about that but they looked so hot together in gathbandhan and she is gorgeous
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
so why doesnt he leave her??
i dont know about that but they looked so hot together in gathbandhan and she is gorgeous
Even i liked them in gathbandhan. But after i came across all this mess i started disliking her.
Its his decision, wesy bhi love is blind.
So someone uploaded few episodes of it.😲 I kept searching.. but now that I lost interest you braught these good news.😃 I hope someone uploads the remaining episodes
https://youtube.com/c/shobizInformationTV
Thats the channel link btw.. I really want to watch this show🥺🥺
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
YouTube Channel Name???
Here you go
Thanks for sharing😃
I want to watch this drama only for SM. She's is such a talented actress.Originally posted by: SharayuP
https://youtube.com/c/shobizInformationTV
Thats the channel link btw.. I really want to watch this show🥺🥺