Imlie bhi Gul ka hai.overrated drama hai. I read Sumbul Touqueer 17 years ki hai and Gashmeer Mahajani 33+ ka.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
nope Gul ka❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imlie bhi Gul ka hai.overrated drama hai. I read Sumbul Touqueer 17 years ki hai and Gashmeer Mahajani 33+ ka.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
nope Gul ka❤️
Where can I find all episodes of Bin badal barsaat? Only few are uploaded on youtube 🙄
Originally posted by: SharayuP
Where can I find all episodes of Bin badal barsaat? Only few are uploaded on youtube 🙄
So someone uploaded few episodes of it.😲 I kept searching.. but now that I lost interest you braught these good news.😃 I hope someone uploads the remaining episodes
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
An old man and his wife who were our neighbors died in a road accident yesterday, that's why I couldn't respond to your comments yesterday. Is Anokhi good? I heard drama flop hai
Ohh that's so sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Till now its good. Colors all shows are getting less trps. Its an average show.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Male lead kafi aged hai. I don't like him.
Story yehi toh hai old aged man and young girl.
Every story can't revolve around teenage girls and boys. Its different that's why i liked it.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Imlie bhi Gul ka hai.overrated drama hai. I read Sumbul Touqueer 17 years ki hai and Gashmeer Mahajani 33+ ka.
Namak wala bhi gul ka hai. Its tooo bad especially the male lead is so bad.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
nope Gul ka❤️
did you see the trailer for qubool hai 2.0?
YouTube Channel Name???Originally posted by: SharayuP
Where can I find all episodes of Bin badal barsaat? Only few are uploaded on youtube 🙄
How many episodes of BBB have aired😕?So someone uploaded few episodes of it.😲 I kept searching.. but now that I lost interest you braught these good news.😃 I hope someone uploads the remaining episodes
Ameen SUMMA Ameen💔. I read KTH this month off air ho raha hai. Even Bawara Dil Quite boring hai.Ohh that's so sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Till now its good. Colors all shows are getting less trps. Its an average show.