😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeah, SK wasnt driving that nigth anyway, it was his boss🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeah, SK wasnt driving that nigth anyway, it was his boss🤣
Oh teri never yo extreme hogya. Log zabardasti offer kr hi dete hai.. otherwise mera khud se never hi hota 😅
Even that is good Nina
I have a friend who hates tea and coffee and best par she hasnt tasted either
So yeah doesnt matter tbh
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
The man himself agrees its my sole right
You dont steal whats mine
Bas tune aaj tera mera batwara karke dikha diya kitni kachi dosti hai 💔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How abt coffee?
I just drink coffee in Winters only. I like coffee but not addicted to it.
I have one single cup of tea every single morning 😂
I just drink coffee in Winters only. I like coffee but not addicted to it.
its either tea or coffee, ppls choice 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I have one single cup of tea every single morning 😂
Same👍🏼
I cant go a day without Tea for breakfast. 😆
How can you say that
I am ready to share anything with you except
Jenny
My nicknames for people
And if ever I have any catchphrase then that