Bajirao Mastani
deadline for this round??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bajirao Mastani
deadline for this round??
Are u kidding me, u make such beautiful siggies, u write so beautifully. U have a way with ur words so yes u r super talented too
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Where am I changing myself
Bas I will stop that certain thing
I thought you were angry
Lol...PM is tiring🤔
Nhi hun angry yr Alexia DT assey khayali Hyderabadi briyani na pakka 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
And in return Nita will be behind u with her baseball bat
Soni kabhi to meri side lo 😳
Alag hi nasha chalta hai idharOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 arey i forgot to tag Nita in my baseball bat comment so i edited it n requoted.
Sahi hai
dhanyavaad meri soni🤗
I dont make anything much beautiful SoniOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Are u kidding me, u make such beautiful siggies, u write so beautifully. U have a way with ur words so yes u r super talented too
My writing is not that great its kinda I can say mediocre
And about way with words I might agree to this I guess?
Same, its monday so work day😒