Storyline imagination based on recent bts

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haan so my prediction after seeing lots of bts goes like... 

Ani explains bon that they do not share a husband wife relationship in front of all the people

Bon devastated decides to leave the house

Ani brings her back and tries to explain her, no matter what she is his zimmedaari ( but ache se explain nahi kar pata hai ki you are the most important person in my life) 

Bon ko villagers taunt karte hai ki she ruined ani's life and can not even give him patni ka sukh and she should get ani Remarried.. Bon gets affected and decides to let ani marry someone else... 

Here ninja is going to marry a person who is not good and ani bon kaka knows it.... 

Ani decides to save ninja from the marriage

Here bon and kaka comes to know that ani and ninja are friends... Bon tells kaka to do something that ani marries ninja.. Kaka first don't want to but phir bon gives kasam so unko uska saath dena pada.. ( reality is kaka wants to win the waaris race from sampoo ) smiley9

So ninja ke shaadi ke din ani ninja ke dulha ka pardafash karta hai and then people are like who will marry ninja now... 

Bon bolegi barrister babu will marry her

She will force ani to marry ninja

Ani don't want to but bon will say I have ruined your life and since we are not pati patni you can marry ninja... So ani mandap pe baithta hai and then Hallucinates bon in place of ninja and realises that bon is the most important person in his life and he can't do injustice with her.. So woh shaadi ke bich se uth jaata hai and bon ko ache se samajhata hai though they don't share any husband wife relationship but no body can take her place in his life even if that place meant the place of his wife

Bon samjh jaati hai and ninja toh didn't want to marry only so woh apna krantikaari roop sabke saamne laati hai and bon and ani ko ek dusre ka importance bata ke chali jaati hai

Do share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nish27

Haan so my prediction after seeing lots of bts goes like... 

Ani explains bon that they do not share a husband wife relationship in front of all the people

Bon devastated decides to leave the house

Ani brings her back and tries to explain her, no matter what she is his zimmedaari ( but ache se explain nahi kar pata hai ki you are the most important person in my life) 

Bon ko villagers taunt karte hai ki she ruined ani's life and can not even give him patni ka sukh and she should get ani Remarried.. Bon gets affected and decides to let ani marry someone else... 

Here ninja is going to marry a person who is not good and ani bon kaka knows it.... 

Ani decides to save ninja from the marriage

Here bon and kaka comes to know that ani and ninja are friends... Bon tells kaka to do something that ani marries ninja.. Kaka first don't want to but phir bon gives kasam so unko uska saath dena pada.. ( reality is kaka wants to win the waaris race from sampoo ) smiley9

So ninja ke shaadi ke din ani ninja ke dulha ka pardafash karta hai and then people are like who will marry ninja now... 

Bon bolegi barrister babu will marry her

She will force ani to marry ninja

Ani don't want to but bon will say I have ruined your life and since we are not pati patni you can marry ninja... So ani mandap pe baithta hai and then Hallucinates bon in place of ninja and realises that bon is the most important person in his life and he can't do injustice with her.. So woh shaadi ke bich se uth jaata hai and bon ko ache se samajhata hai though they don't share any husband wife relationship but no body can take her place in his life even if that place meant the place of his wife

Bon samjh jaati hai and ninja toh didn't want to marry only so woh apna krantikaari roop sabke saamne laati hai and bon and ani ko ek dusre ka importance bata ke chali jaati hai

Do share your views

Achha idea hai Nish

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Scenario toh likh hi diya tha toh Kuch dialogues add krti toh ek OS bn jata 🤪

Anyways😆

Hume aap or aapke predictions bahut psnd aye..👍🏼

Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Scenario toh likh hi diya tha toh Kuch dialogues add krti toh ek OS bn jata 🤪

Anyways😆

Hume aap or aapke predictions bahut psnd aye..👍🏼

I am lazy jyoti... Dialogues add karne mein mehnat tha🤣

Thank you❤️

Nish27 thumbnail

Haina🤣

Iss topic pe teesri baar🤣

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

I am lazy jyoti... Dialogues add karne mein mehnat tha🤣

Thank you❤️

Yeah dialogue likhna is really difficult task

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice prediction 😆

But I want Bon to show attitude and Ani to cry buckets just for the sadistic pleasure of it 😈

Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Nice prediction 😆

But I want Bon to show attitude and Ani to cry buckets just for the sadistic pleasure of it 😈

Yeah! I want it too... 🤣

Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Yeah dialogue likhna is really difficult task

Bohot difficult😣