Originally posted by: caller123
I too hope writers go on a long vacation and never come back. 😆
may our prayers be heard.😆
Let us get new set of writers with new ideas.
Please someone listen to our wishes and prayers 🤣 it’s much needed pls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: caller123
I too hope writers go on a long vacation and never come back. 😆
may our prayers be heard.😆
Let us get new set of writers with new ideas.
Please someone listen to our wishes and prayers 🤣 it’s much needed pls
I am going to laugh at everythign saas-bahu now. What century is this show from 🤣🤣🤣
Rish I am missing your morning one liners 🤣
Ladies and gentlemen (well if there are any) WELCOME TO 1673, when Saas Bahu drama was at its peak. When MIL used to treat their DIL like trash.
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Ladies and gentlemen (well if there are any) WELCOME TO 1673, when Saas Bahu drama was at its peak. When MIL used to treat their DIL like trash.
Writers are psychopaths girl 🤣 poor them, I will willingly pay for their treatment at this point🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Writers are psychopaths girl 🤣 poor them, I will willingly pay for their treatment at this point🤣
May be one of the strong writer is like Rani sa and that's why she can write her character so well. So whatever she does to her DIL she writes maybe🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Rish I am missing your morning one liners 🤣
This is what happens when you skip the episode and wu completely. No episodes and no comments. 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Ladies and gentlemen (well if there are any) WELCOME TO 1673, when Saas Bahu drama was at its peak. When MIL used to treat their DIL like trash.
They have forgotten it's 2021.
I have watched less than 10 ITV shows and move out when Saas bahu starts coz in all Saas is so cruel and plotting. I still cannot get over thinking Indian MIL are like this only. That is the impact these few shows have given me.
This is what happens when you skip the episode and wu completely. No episodes and no comments. 🤣
Better for you.🤣
We made a mistake by reading WU.