Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I hope Ahir uses his brain and says Shaurya bought you here not me. I don't want her to live in the misunderstanding that the ACP saved her. Omg Shaurya looked pleased with yhr flower 🥺🥺

ACP was praising Shaurya after coming out from Anokhi's hostpital room , post Anokhi saying thanks to Ahir. 

Shaurya to ACP : Aapki timing hi toh bahut aachi hai 🤣 (in context to how he came just to offer them a vehicle and Anokhi saw him in her unconscious state) and when Anokhi opened her eyes also, she saw Ahir sitting with her. Cause shaurya had fainted and was in the other room. But as.soon as he opened his eyes, he fought with the doctor to go see Anokhi ❤️.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

bus shaurya ke jealousy dheere dheere badh rahi also love and concern but anokhi saw only Ahir they didnt  make it like promo they had to create this misunderstanding oh no 

promo wala dialogue bhi kaat diya pagalpan wala to create this misunderstanding ...

hope nurse or doc says to her shaurya brought you here ...

Loved watching shaurya all concerned and behosh KV was superb maza aa gaya Kv ko dekh ...mast sarcasm ke saath Ahair ko sunaya !! sahi sunaya shaurya ne !!

itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Anokhi thinks she has been saved by ACP.. waah re blinded girl.. you couldn’t see anything ahead of Aastha and now Aahir.. 

Shaurya feelings jello.. I like it.. 🤣

Anokhi don’t send wrong signals to ACP. Its your darling Shaurya who saved you.. 😆

Seriously ACP ahir saw how much shaurya was concerned and even praised shaurya haha ..Shaurya ne sahi jawab diya apka kaam  insaan ko judge karna nahi unki madat karna hai !! apse zyada toh anokhi doodh rahi aastha ko !!

Anokhi jaldi se shaurya ko thank you bolo !!

Shaurya bringing her to hospital "ye ladki aise stupid hai irritating hai but isse kuch nahi hona chahiye doctor !!"

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm so over Anokhi and her Aastha Mame, she too stubborn and rude. If i was Shaurya I would've left her ridiculous know it all A$$, at the riot. 

Had the nerve to have a attitude, so glad Shaurya told her I'm not interested in holding your hands either.  

Why don't she have a tattoo on her forehead, saying Aastha is ill and she left the hospital and she's my 2nd mom 😵

That being said 90 minutes for the episode to air 😆

Breathe in Breathe out. It's her Aastha ma'am jhaap that gets the Professor uncomfortable 😉otherwise he's cool as a cucumber ❤️and we'd have to wait for hell to freeze over bfr we'd get any romance 😆 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFX13WhBmW/?igshid=1np4sb22prswi

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

bus shaurya ke jealousy dheere dheere badh rahi also love and concern but anokhi saw only Ahir they didnt  make it like promo they had to create this misunderstanding oh no 

promo wala dialogue bhi kaat diya pagalpan wala to create this misunderstanding ...

hope nurse or doc says to her shaurya brought you here ...

Loved watching shaurya all concerned and behosh KV was superb maza aa gaya Kv ko dekh ...mast sarcasm ke saath Ahair ko sunaya !! sahi sunaya shaurya ne !!

Yeah...

When ACP asked him to drop her in his car, i loved the way he said no and said " ab mai isse kabhi nahi chodhunga" 

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

🤣🤣

Well don't look to me cause that Anokhi got on my last nerve 😡

Sofna won't be here anyway so we're good 🤣

Of course I'm Here

Sravz has hacked my antennae 🤣

itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yeah...

When ACP asked him to drop her in his car, i loved the way he said no and said " ab mai isse kabhi nahi chodhunga" 

Yes he was all possessive wont leave her side anyway !! 2 sec ke liye door hui aur dekho kya ho gaya !!

for once i want anokhi to smile and laugh and thank shaurya in hospital and dono ek dusre ko karela aur rasgulla bulaye hehe 😆!!

Cvs hospital sakhi scene cute wala chahiye mujhe !! Hope Doc says to anokhi how shauryawas all concerned for her and left his treatment midway 

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Anokhi came across very sensible and mature during her molest track and ragging track...but lately this aastha jaap is leaving bad impression on shakhi fans

She really need to stop that..be more mature...like running to save as doing around at middle of the night with police it isn't going to help. When aastha was shot she got over it soon but why is this change in anokhi's character i dont understand. 

The ragging track affected her personally- she chooses if and when she wants to let go.

Here is her teacher and Guru

As Anj (anjani-pagli) said she's put Aastha on a pedestal. Until she hears it from Aasthas mouth that Shaurya is right from his stance she's going to continue her one direction jhaap till the cow's come home🤣

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Possibly to spark shaurya's nerves so he can blast n shakhi get shot circuit 🤪

But my ears are bleeding hearing aastha mam , aastha mam

☺️😈🙊😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Yes he was all possessive wont leave her side anyway !! 2 sec ke liye door hui aur dekho kya ho gaya !!

for once i want anokhi to smile and laugh and thank shaurya in hospital and dono ek dusre ko karela aur rasgulla bulaye hehe 😆!!

Cvs hospital sakhi scene cute wala chahiye mujhe !! Hope Doc says to anokhi how shauryawas all concerned for her and left his treatment midway 

If that happens...Anokhi will run behind Shaurya in college to thank him..and he will say, muje aapke thankyou ki koi jarurat nahi hai Miss Bhalla. Maine sirif apni responsibiltiy poori ki.😆 And he might spit one or two rude lines out of jealousy 🤣.