Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

He posted a video of her sleeping ðŸ˜†

I don't blame Deb, her character has been talking a lot lately saying Aastha Maam ðŸ¤£

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't blame Deb, her character has been talking a lot lately saying Aastha Maam ðŸ¤£

Anokhi came across very sensible and mature during her molest track and ragging track...but lately this aastha jaap is leaving bad impression on shakhi fans

She really need to stop that..be more mature...like running to save as doing around at middle of the night with police it isn't going to help. When aastha was shot she got over it soon but why is this change in anokhi's character i dont understand. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Anokhi came across very sensible and mature during her molest track and ragging track...but lately this aastha jaap is leaving bad impression on shakhi fans

She really need to stop that..be more mature...like running to save as doing around at middle of the night with police it isn't going to help. When aastha was shot she got over it soon but why is this change in anokhi's character i dont understand. 

Possibly to spark shaurya's nerves so he can blast n shakhi get shot circuit ðŸ¤ª

But my ears are bleeding hearing aastha mam , aastha mam

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I've been reading it and refreshing the page every 3 mins for the continued update ðŸ¤£I need the episode to DROP ASSAAPPPP!!!!!

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Uhhhhh...i have never been so irritated watching Anokhi on screen . She literally could only see Ahir! Shaurya saved her but she sees herself in Ahir's car. Shaurya faints after getting her to hospital. So Ahir sits next to her. And she thanks Ahir. Shaurya ,who left his treatment to go see her, feels hurt. I also felt bad💔

Precap: she tells the nurse to give a red rose to the guy who saved her ( ACP Ahir) but the burse gives it to Shaurya. Shaurya in his mind: " waise toh miss bhalla ki zubaan kaanto jaisi hai but aaj phool dia hai" ðŸ¤£

PS: I know that soon he will come to know thta the rose was for Ahir and he will go nuts. He already insulted Ahir in the episode after he saw Anokhi thanking him😆. 

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Uhhhhh...i have never been so irritated watching Anokhi on screen . She literally could only see Ahir! Shaurya saved her but hse sees herself in Ahir's car. Shaurya faints after getting her to hospital. So Ahir sists next to her. And she thanks Ahir. Shaurya ,who left his treatment to go see her, feels hurt. I also felt bad💔

She is going to feel soooo guilty when she finds out that Shaurya saved her csnt wait for her to feel bad for her behaviour 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

She is going to feel soooo guilty when she finds out that Shaurya saved her csnt wait for her to feel bad for her behaviour 

Who will tell her? Shaurya isnt gonna tell her anything🤣 . He felt so bad when she thanked Ahir instead. Tomorrow also she wamts to give the rose to Ahir and it goes to Shaurya , and he gets happy. But soon he will know that she wanted to give it to Ahir ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. I guess now jealousy will make total sense😆.

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Who will tell her? Shaurya isnt gonna tell her anything🤣 . He felt so bad when she thanked Ahir instead. Tomorrow also she wamts to give the rose to Ahir and it goes to Shaurya , and he gets happy. But soon he will know that she wanted to give it to Ahir ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. I guess now jealousy will make total sense😆.

I hope Ahir uses his brain and says Shaurya bought you here not me. I don't want her to live in the misunderstanding that the ACP saved her. Omg Shaurya looked pleased with yhr flower 🥺🥺

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Uhhhhh...i have never been so irritated watching Anokhi on screen . She literally could only see Ahir! Shaurya saved her but she sees herself in Ahir's car. Shaurya faints after getting her to hospital. So Ahir sits next to her. And she thanks Ahir. Shaurya ,who left his treatment to go see her, feels hurt. I also felt bad💔

Precap: she tells the nurse to give a red rose to the guy who saved her ( ACP Ahir) but the burse gives it to Shaurya. Shaurya in his mind: " waise toh miss bhalla ki zubaan kaanto jaisi hai but aaj phool dia hai" ðŸ¤£

PS: I know that soon he will come to know thta the rose was for Ahir and he will go nuts. He already insulted Ahir in the episode after he saw Anokhi thanking him😆. 

Anokhi thinks she has been saved by ACP.. waah re blinded girl.. you couldn’t see anything ahead of Aastha and now Aahir.. 

Shaurya feelings jello.. I like it.. ðŸ¤£

Anokhi don’t send wrong signals to ACP. Its your darling Shaurya who saved you.. ðŸ˜†